Foreign Couple Caught on Viral Video Allegedly Performing Obscene Acts in Public Near Pattaya Music Festival

webfact

8 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

Ok

So to confirm your point I googled "World class family friendly resort " , Pattaya didn't appear to feature very much at all .

However by inputting " Sex capital of the world "......

Yep that would work

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Sydebolle said:

How times have changed; anyone in the realm, say, 40 years ago, remembers when tourists were "invited" by a tout to a sleazy upstairs establishment.

Sex in public, however, has always been, and still is, illegal. No change.

One thing I really like about Asian culture: if stoopid, Asians will try to hide the fact rather than consciously show it off as a point of pride; if not stoopid, they don't try to pretend that they are.

Edited by BigStar
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, 2baht said:

.....and some clown filmed and posted it! Sad!  

And now we have all these clowns, ostensibly adults from "advanced" Western countries, posting how it's normal for Pattaya, nothing wrong with it anyway, wondering why it was filmed and uploaded to social media, mock horror, whataboutism, phony misunderstanding, and the usual silly puerile jokes, hee hee. Sadder!

Edited by BigStar

44 minutes ago, BigStar said:

And now we have all these clowns, ostensibly adults from "advanced" Western countries, posting how it's normal for Pattaya, nothing wrong with it anyway, wondering why it was filmed and uploaded to social media, mock horror, whataboutism, phony misunderstanding, and the usual silly puerile jokes, hee hee. Sadder!

My MATE wants to know what social media site it's on..

• Like 1

It's to bad he didn't use a Samsung Ultra camera with 10x optical zoom.   Not sure  what it makes me, but I enjoy watching acts like that between consenting fit adults. 

On 3/4/2023 at 1:41 AM, BigStar said:

Irrelevant to my point, as you well know.

So please be kind enough to explain exactly what you meant by stating that members here were living in the past.

Was it not in reference to Pattaya, in your  view ,no longer being a hub of vice?

I think it was , as you well know , so my post was entirely relevant.

3 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

So please be kind enough to explain exactly what you meant by stating that members here were living in the past.

Was it not in reference to Pattaya, in your  view ,no longer being a hub of vice?

Pattaya in 2018-2023 is not the same thing as Pattaya in 1997-2006.  I could bring my non Thai wife here and she wouldn't notice anything amiss. As long as you don't take a wrong turn down soi 6 and avoid walking street. But in 2006 even, the go-go's would back right up to the end of beach and 2nd roads

4 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

????OK, I gave you far too much credit. You win on the point of obtuseness, congrats. Your little googling remains irrelevant to the fact that public sex has been and still is illegal in Thailand, including Pattaya. Perpetrators will be punished if caught. So police recently

tracked down, arrested, and fined the foreign tourist who made headlines on Monday for fornicating with a Thai woman against a power pole on the mean streets of Pattaya in eastern Thailand. --Thaiger

Why did they make headlines? For engaging in behavior illegal in public and unusual precisely because illegal. These idiots will meet a similar fate if police can find them.

Edited by BigStar
  • Haha 1