Michael Knowles Says Transgenderism Must Be ‘Eradicated’ at CPAC

onthedarkside

5 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Excellent.

You clearly forget your own principles. You have, in the past, accused me of misquoting you by only quoting part of your post.

It's good to know that will be acceptable in the future.

Thanks.

a headline is just that, a headline.

His entire quote was added in the first paragraph and made absolutely no difference to the nature of the hate contained in his words.

Edited by Bluespunk

4 minutes ago, 2009 said:

Kids copy what they see.

I don't think kids should be twerking in their underwear because that's what they've seen adults do.

Have you seen the show that the LGBTQ community are doing for children in America? They are literally twerking at them.

Normalizing this is dangerous and, imo, a form of grooming.

There is a big difference between wearing a bikini on a beach and engaging in sexual behavior in front of children and even trying to engage them in it.

And saying things like, "Sex work is work" in front of kids. It's just wrong.

I am all for freedom but just cos your can do something, doesn't mean you should.

You should probably stay well clear of Notting Hill Carnival then, the sexualized behaviour including twerking there is rampant from the hetrosexuals

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, 2009 said:

Kids copy what they see.

I don't think kids should be twerking in their underwear because that's what they've seen adults do.

Have you seen the show that the LGBTQ community are doing for children in America? They are literally twerking at them.

There is a big difference between wearing a bikini on a beach and engaging in sexual behavior in front of children and even trying to engage them in it.

I am all for freedom but just cos your can do something, doesn't mean you should.

The stuff you find on the internet eh.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Yeah, it really is.

You might not mind if your wife or daughter is forced to share a bathroom or a changing room with a person who has a penis. You might not think women have a right to choose not to do so. You might even not care if vulnerable young people with body image issues are convinced to have life ruining operations only to go on to regret them when they are older. However, luckily, some people do care.

My answer remains the same, enough of your hyperbole...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

A very small miniscule % of folks wants the majority to bow down to all their needs, wishes and demands. You were born a female and you want to pretend to be a male, fine but don't expect the majority to play along. 

Would you want your daughter to be forced to share bathrooms and locker rooms with boys who want to be girls. Forking insane. The powers that be know better but they are afraid of being labeled with the many isms that they go along with the insanity.

It’s a non issue just the bankrupt republicans trying to gin up outrage obviously the anatomical correct gender should and must use the correct bathroom and if by some weird reason a law was passed the kids in school would sort it out quick 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Yeah, it really is.

You might not mind if your wife or daughter is forced to share a bathroom or a changing room with a person who has a penis. You might not think women have a right to choose not to do so. You might even not care if vulnerable young people with body image issues are convinced to have life ruining operations only to go on to regret them when they are older. However, luckily, some people do care.

Some people are ignorant. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, 2009 said:

Kids copy what they see.

And what do you think they see on the internet? There's plenty of straight and gay twerking. But it's only harmful when trans women do it?

If these legislators and governors were honestly concerned about children seeing sexualized behavior, then they would ban all sexualized behavior in public regardless of sexual identity. Goodbye Superbowl show!  And no, a biological male wearing a dress is not in and of itself sexualized behavior.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Baht Simpson said:

You should see the Rio carnival., or the Kanamara Penis festival or the Hadaka Naked Man Festival or the annual Naked Bike Ride in many major cities. Or the penis museum in our local temple. Why do straight people have to flaunt their sexuality?  ????

So Pride marches are mainly about sex and fetishes then? I thought they were supposed to be about the LGBT community striving to fit in with society. 

If we're comparing Pride to penis festivals and naked bike rides, I think they're going about it in the wrong way.  

19 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Hyperbole?

This is a yes or no question. It would be nice for you to use either of those words in your one word answer. Here is the question.....would you find it an acceptable situation where female members of your family told you there was someone in the same, female only changing room they were in who was naked and showing a penis?

Whatever made you dream up such a scenario, and so very specific on details?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

A NO would have been expected. A YES totally unexpected.

However, in your case, you say youve ansered but you haven't, as expected. A reply that basically makes all of your comments on the matter inane.

A: First sentence you: I responded succinctly. 

B: Third sentence you: you are incorrect as I did answer. 

C; Final sentence you: nonsense but keep telling yourself that if it keeps you happy. 

Edited by Bluespunk
Maths and typos

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Tell me how being cruel to LGBT citizens is kind?

Would you appreciate your government trying to ERASE whatever you are?

The US government is not "trying to erase" anyone, nor any aspect of society, regardless of their leanings or predilections.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

19 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Hyperbole?

This is a yes or no question. It would be nice for you to use either of those words in your one word answer. Here is the question.....would you find it an acceptable situation where female members of your family told you there was someone in the same, female only changing room they were in who was naked and showing a penis?

Oh I wouldent worry about that the husband/brother/son,would take care of the offender quick but it’s a non issues just a distraction division tool of the Republican Party this is what they have resorted to do because they have no ideas that being said ALL persons should treat EACHOTHER with dignity and respect 

1 minute ago, youreavinalaff said:

I must have missed that. Please excuse me but could you please answer again.

No. Read the thread. 

1 minute ago, youreavinalaff said:

Here is the question......would you find it an acceptable situation where female members of your family told you there was someone in the same, female only changing room they were in who was naked and showing a penis? YES or NO.

As long as people are in the changing room they are entitled to be in, I’m fine with it.

2 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

If you don't wish to repeat yourself, please provide a link showing where you did answer. Please note I say "answer" not "reply", as I did previously.

No. I have answered all questions related to my posts. Read the thread if you wish to see them. 

12 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s a ridiculous imaginary situation.

Transgender does not equate to sex pest.

Perverts who have a desire to expose themselves naked in women’s restrooms aren’t going to be deterred by rightwing crusades against transgender people.

I said nothing about pervert, sex pest or exposing one's self. You are twisting once again.

I guess you have never been in a public changing room. I have and understand that it is likely there will be naked people getting changed or dressed. That is why changing rooms in public places are single sex.