Will Chaengwattana accept photocopies signed in black ink?

Specifically Landlord ID card copy, and address page of Housebook. Also a PoA form for TM30. Signature is in black ink on all.

Have a vague memory of some (all?) things having to be signed in blue ink ONLY. I have always signed in blue for this reason.

Edited by mokwit
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, CanadaSam said:

Would it not be easier to just buy a blue pen?

How would that help when the copies have already been signed in black ink and I am trying to work out if I need to request new copies signed in blue?

cw is a very peculiar with ink color and to solve that problem by having two color pen with me and will sign all neccessary documents in front of the officer and their requested color at the end of the day is for my own benefit and always worked for me. i am been in thailand for 32 years  and doing my extension  to stay for 14 years never have a problem.  good luck guys

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, edwardandtubs said:

I usually sign in black ink and have never had a problem.

Same same, have always signed, filled out, everything at CW in black ink and never had a problem. 

Edited by rwilem

13 hours ago, mokwit said:

How would that help when the copies have already been signed in black ink and I am trying to work out if I need to request new copies signed in blue?

Just sign it again in blue ink. 

• Like 1

My understanding is that the forms are filled done in blue so that it is easier to  find what is written on the form. Signing in black or blue on copies is up to the officer.

Edited by bunnydrops
typo