Pattaya Police Ban Airhorns at Bars Citing Noise Pollution

snoop1130

Last night at almost 3am. Many bars in Tree Town in Pattaya are still open and play loud music. I don't know when that stopped. As always, I used the best earplugs I could buy - in addition to my special noise-cancelling windows + this time again sleeping pills. Now I've read that the Pattaya police cares about bells and horns. What a joke. Apparently the bars don't even have to worry about the 2am closing time. And now about bells and horns?

16 minutes ago, Mickeymaus said:

Last night at almost 3am. Many bars in Tree Town in Pattaya are still open and play loud music. I don't know when that stopped. As always, I used the best earplugs I could buy - in addition to my special noise-cancelling windows + this time again sleeping pills. Now I've read that the Pattaya police cares about bells and horns. What a joke. Apparently the bars don't even have to worry about the 2am closing time. And now about bells and horns?

Nobody is forcing you to live there!

As for sleeping, I smoke 0.5g of cannabis then sleep for the next 6-8hrs and nothing will wake me.

Edited by BritManToo

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Nobody is forcing you to live there!

As for sleeping, I smoke 0.5g of cannabis then sleep for the next 6-8hrs and nothing will wake me.

I just want to show that what you read and what is reality is not always the same.