What are the African guys standing outside Nana BTS doing everynight?

ubonr1971

59 minutes ago, Startmeup said:

Is this a trolling post? They ask me do I want coke every time I walk past them. I presumed they did that to every Westerner under 60. Do I look rich, do I look like a junkie or do I look like a mug? ???? 

Maybe you look like the type who takes drugs - whatever that type may be.

I live in that area since almost 30 years, and I see them regularly. I heard they sell drugs. But they never ever asked me if I want to buy any. They also didn't (try to) talk to me about anything else. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Startmeup said:

Is this a trolling post? They ask me do I want coke every time I walk past them. I presumed they did that to every Westerner under 60. Do I look rich, do I look like a junkie or do I look like a mug? ???? 

I would have thought that the market for smokeless fuels was very limited Bangkok.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NoDisplayName said:

That's awful!

I never knew lynchings were a Finnish custom.

Well done.  You won/broke the topic.  It was already all wrong because Mac made a hilarious comment.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Startmeup said:

That's because they also sell soft drinks Coke, Fanta etc...