Foreigner Found Dead With Slit Throat In Pattaya

webfact

How come every time a Falangs die irrespective of matter of death, it is termed suicide ?? Because embassies don’t care, media is dumb and falangs are pretty much orphans.

What’s next? drowning in a bucket full of water??

I am sure Psychoanalysts of AN would suggest the possibilities and benefits of drowning in a bucket like saves water, better for Mother Earth or no mess suicide.

Edited by RandiRona
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, RandiRona said:

How come every time a Falangs die irrespective of matter of death, it is termed suicide ?? Because embassies don’t care, media is dumb and falangs are pretty much orphans.

I am sure Psychoanalysts of AN would suggest the possibilities and benefits of drowning in a bucket like saves water, better for Mother Earth or no mess suicide.

Speaking of a bucket of water.......

Maybe some of you guys will remember........But back sometime I forget the year.....This might have been a Korean maybe farang I forget...

A farang had a bucket of water in the bathroom and it was said he had been drinking and fell face first into the bucket of water and drowned to death.....

This was the story and they stuck with it.....In spite of mass riddicule...........

And no this is not a joke

Edited by redwood1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, RandiRona said:

If you are Very Drunk and pass put, I am sure that you could..

18 hours ago, Startmeup said:

It's the same everywhere, you have good and bad. Chances of finding bad in Pattaya exponentially higher than elsewhere in Thailand for obvious reasons. That goes for all types of locals not just the women.

Yes. I think that it is, Tourism = Money ... Money = Corruption, At All Levels. = Attracts the wrong sort of People ? ... From Politicians, Down to the Street. ... and Including Women, ...  

If you go by Road from Poipet to Siam Reap You probably will get cheated before you even get on the Bus ! ... but go 10k either side of this road things are poor, but they revert to normal and you probably will not get cheated.

And then there is Southern Thailand and the Transport Monopolies (like at Poi pet) ... where you get dropped 20 k out of town and have to pay almost as much as the bus ride just to wait on a shared Taxi in to town. ... etc.

And then there is Pattaya.

... It is all due to ? About Tourism.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2023 at 2:49 PM, bang saen guy said:

I do not see how it is easy to slit your own throat without "help". Gotta be easier ways out

The suicide by 'cutting own throat' before this one, I read a study. It's supposed to be very rare and characterized by jagged failed first attempts to do it.

• Thanks 2

On 3/13/2023 at 9:38 AM, redwood1 said:

And the follow-up to whats going on with these throat slashings cases is???

I will tell you what most likely will happen.........Absolutly nothing.....The Finish guy will still be dead and the wife will walk....

• Thumbs Up 1