Water Pressure?

Rig Pig

Good morning, I live in the T. Talatnuea Muang district of old town Phuket. Close to Sakdidej Road. Am experiencing water pressure issues from the outlets for my garden hose. Due to the low pressure, when I am watering my garden, what is usually a three beer activity has now become a five or six beer issue!?! Is anyone else in the same neighborhood experiencing a similar problem? Thanks for your feedback!

I have no idea as I don't live in the area, but why don't you install a holding tank in where the Mains water will flow in when there is enough pressure and then pump the water out.

Then your Water Pressure problems are solved ????

Like this (Example of course)

spacer.png

Edit: Ideally your Storage tank should be underground because even with low pressure from the Mains it will just flow in. (But an underground water tank can be difficult to install)

Edited by MJCM

MJCM - I have exactly what you describe. But my pressure in the house is ok. Just my hose outlets which are causing beer consumption problems. I suspect that it's a community issue but can find no other complainers! Cheers.

4 minutes ago, Rig Pig said:

MJCM - I have exactly what you describe. But my pressure in the house is ok. Just my hose outlets which are causing beer consumption problems. I suspect that it's a community issue but can find no other complainers! Cheers.

Are your hose outlets directly connected to the mains?

If Not and it's connected to the pump, maybe some plumbing issues / or maybe need some check valves?