Gary Linekers BBC Suspension

Gary Lineker likened the new UK immigration policy from the UK government to that of the Natzi Germans ways of the 1930's . He has been suspended from tonight's MOTD  . Some politicians are saying he should be sacked ( BBCs highest paid at £1.3 million annually ) Also to stick to football commentary and flogging Walkers crisps . Do you agree with Lineker or has he got too big for his boots ?   

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-64922834

• Thumbs Up 1

He's a woke liberal rich luvvie whose heart bleeds for the downtrodden and poor. He would never drive a gas guzzling car, fly in private jets or even think of supporting suppressive regimes - I mean he's Mr. Perfect isn't he?  or is he just another rich hypocrite? 

• Thanks 2

Just now, norfolkandchance said:

You're a bit late mate. Theirs another thread going. 2 pages already.

I did not see the other post , apologies . When did the other post happen please ?

2 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

He's a woke liberal rich luvvie whose heart bleeds for the downtrodden and poor. He would never drive a gas guzzling car, fly in private jets or even think of supporting suppressive regimes - I mean he's Mr. Perfect isn't he?  or is he just another rich hypocrite? 

I believe his Jewish grandfather was persecuted by the Nazi