DPD Delivery

Merrill

I recently had a parcel sent from the UK 1st Feb not arrived held at customs in Thailand. Contents Trellogy for COPD. What to do DPD can’t  help and Thai customs can’t find it with out an A number from the seller. DPD sent it through Parcel2go I just keep getting emails saying you need to pay customs. With no return address.

3 hours ago, poppysdad said:

You can get Trelagy in this country, I think it’s available from Bangkok Hospital group. I take Anoro also from GSK which has 2 of the same ingredients which is available in many places. 

Thanks for that I looked everywhere ended with Spiriva. Thanks much appreciated 

6 hours ago, CharlieH said:

If this is a purchase, tell the sender to resolve it or send it again as you havnt received the goods you paid for.

You can also "chargeback" if you paid by card for the same reason,

Good idea but if it's sent again the same problem will likely occur as it is a medication.

Technically you need a license to import medication into Thailand.  If the package is small and the value not over 1,500 baht it would probably slip through.  I have got vitamins this way, they also fall into the drug category here.