Visa Agents

Must be a glitch in the site, the cannabis forum is the only one I am able to post in for some reason. Nothing to do with cannabis.

I need a good visa agent located in Bangkok or Pattaya to help me to extend my Non-O. Could anyone pease recommend one as my visa expires in two weeks.

Thanks in advance

Hi there, it maybe to late for him to renew his visa extension at Maneerat, I made enquiries there a few months ago and I was told I needed to apply 3 months before my current extension expires. I've used Cambodian Travel in Soi Buakhow for several years now and so far no complaints. Cheers.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NONG CHOK said:

Hi there, it maybe to late for him to renew his visa extension at Maneerat, I made enquiries there a few months ago and I was told I needed to apply 3 months before my current extension expires. I've used Cambodian Travel in Soi Buakhow for several years now and so far no complaints. Cheers.

That doesn't sound at all right. What if someone came in on a single entry O visa? "In the last 30 days" is the established timescale; I am sure Maneerat will sort him out.

51 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

That doesn't sound at all right. What if someone came in on a single entry O visa? "In the last 30 days" is the established timescale; I am sure Maneerat will sort him out.

That may have been for me as I've been a resident for the past 20 years, no single entry etc. Most certainly visit Maneerat in Soi Post Office.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NONG CHOK said:

Maneerat just re-upped me for another year and it only took 3 working days.