Pattaya Gears Up for Windsurf and SUP Contest from March 16th to 26th

snoop1130

305611796_172288391994487_2207876363294702476_n-629x420.jpg

PHOTO: SUP Pattaya Championship 2023

Pattaya is preparing for a thrilling battle of windsurfing and stand-up paddleboarding (SUP) in Jomtien from March 16th to the 26th to boost the economy and promote tourism.

A council meeting was held yesterday, March 14th, in preparation for the upcoming high-energy competition. Pattaya Deputy Mayor Krishna Boonsawat, who presided over the meeting, discussed several matters with the event organizers, police, and city departments.

The deputy emphasized the safety of the athletes and the convenience of those involved throughout the event.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/03/15/pattaya-gears-up-for-windsurf-and-sup-contest-from-march-16th-to-26th/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-03-15

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

I was watching Thai TV last night (well the wife was) and there they had what looked like long tail boat racing... looked very entertaining. I hope the Pattaya/Jomtiem races do not result in someone getting killed as I think happened last time. 

Edited by jacko45k

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The deputy emphasized the safety of the athletes and the convenience of those involved throughout the event.

Good. I often spend a long time worrying about "the convenience of those involved throughout" any such event...

Edited by JayClay