Love triangle ends outside police station - husband dead, lover jailed after fight

webfact

image.jpeg

Daily News Thai Caption: Final scene of a love triangle

Three people - two men and a woman - who were involved in a bitter love triangle decided to use the police as intermediaries in their dispute.

"Neung" 41, had found his wife "B", 30, with "Song" 35, at his house.

Arguments ensued so they went to the Bang Mae Nang police station in Nonthaburi.

But after discussing their differences with the police the three went outside and the arguments started again.

image.jpeg

Picture: Daily News

This time the two men fought and the older man fell. Despite a 20 minute CPR attempt by rescue services he was pronounced dead at the scene, reported Daily News.

Song has been charged with manslaughter and is being held in jail. He was at the scene and surrendered to police.

Song's mother said that the woman had come to their house many times and it was known she had a husband and child.

She had told her son to end the relationship but they had persisted.

She defended her son as a good man who was hardworking.

She said she had no money for bail.

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2023-03-17

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information

On 3/17/2023 at 9:20 AM, sammieuk1 said:

Well its sorted out now ????Rip

I'm someone who hates the RIP comments when there's a death, you just don't know the person's history could be a murderer, sex offender, child molestor etc. 

You see members RIPs regularly for foreigners but rarely for a Thai. 

Is it because most members hate Thai's?

Please explain.

Edited by Cricky
  • Sad 2

16 minutes ago, Cricky said:

I'm someone who hates the RIP comments when there's a death, you just don't know the person's history could be a murderer, sex offender, child molestor etc. 

Please explain.

Are you high?

2 hours ago, Wobblybob said:
2 hours ago, Cricky said:

Please explain.

Are you high?

Yep, typical, antagonizing comment from a member without thought. 

Like I said above, if it's a friend, relative, someone you know, fair enough (RIP) but NOT a stranger.

Some people just don't put any thought into their comments.

• Sad 2

39 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Maybe English is not your native language but in the UK we say RIP as a sign of respect, but people that criticise other posters for being respectful defies all human decency and if you don't want to respect someones bereavement that is entirely up to you, but it says more about you than posters being respectful. I hope this has answered one of the most pointless posts I have read for some time and out of respect to the deceased show some respect!

Agree, respecting someone you know is important and deserved. 

BUT 

Like I said RIP to a child molestor etc. would be respecting filth. 

Lots of bad people on this planet, you don't know who they are. 

BTW, Replying to members comments without reading his comment is wasting everyone's time. 

Stop wasting my time 

Edited by Cricky
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Cricky said:

Please explain.

Stupid comment not worthy of a reply ????

• Like 2

On 3/17/2023 at 2:20 AM, HuskerDo2 said:

So Sad. I have a friend who came home quietly one night when he was supposed to be playing in a basketball tournament. The tournament was cancelled that night due to a lighting issue at the gym. He found his wife in his bed with a mutual friend. He turned on the light and startled them. When he saw what was going on, instead of getting mad, he turned off the light and decided to get even. He left the house, drained all their jointly held bank accounts and sent a lawyer to her place of employment the next day with divorce papers. I asked him why he didn't get mad. He said he realized in a moment that she wasn't worth it. She was trash and probably cheated on him many times. He said any anger would have affected him more than her, but emptying all their joint accounts would make her just as angry as he should have been. I've always admired that man. Cool as a cucumber in the worst of times.

interesting they had joint bank accounts most married thais maintain individual bank accounts. but well done him, tbh that's what i'd do.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cricky said:

Agree, respecting someone you know is important and deserved. 

BUT 

Like I said RIP to a child molestor etc. would be respecting filth. 

Lots of bad people on this planet, you don't know who they are. 

BTW, Replying to members comments without reading his comment is wasting everyone's time. 

Stop wasting my time 

Not sure how you went from someone offering a condolence comment for a tragedy to them giving respecting child molesters? Did you forget your meds?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's quite sad but most of the AN members remind me of Statler and Waldorf, the pair of Muppet characters.

I reckon similar age group to. 

Always with their cantankerous opinions.

Never willing to discuss issues they find difficult and that they don't understand. 

Consistently heckling, antagonizing, repetitive with their jeered hostile replies. 

The similarities are endless. 

Edited by Cricky
  • Haha 2

On 3/17/2023 at 9:11 AM, RandiRona said:

Is it too early to call Happy Ending for gal?? Husband and BF gone....free bird!!!!!

Thais say the same thing about the farangs when they get arrested or die.   free bird!!!!!

making fun of death.   stay classy

On 3/18/2023 at 8:27 PM, it is what it is said:

interesting they had joint bank accounts most married thais maintain individual bank accounts. but well done him, tbh that's what i'd do.

I would too.......keep 'em barefoot and hungry eh!