Donald Trump says he expects to be arrested on Tuesday

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I think Trump's softness on Russia, and his attempts to weaken NATO, likely emboldened Putin. He saw an elderly US president and disunited Europe and thought he could push the war through but wrong. 

Trump and the Republicans weakened the regulations for midsize banks meaning things like this week were much more likely to happen. Then there's the trains...

100 other reasons not to like Trump besides his abrasive personality ..  I think the world breathed a sigh of relief that Biden made sure he only got one term or who knows what was next.. 

Your "attempts to weaken NATO" claim is nonsense IMO. He tried to get them to pay their fair share as most did not. What did he do specifically to "weaken" it?

One doesn't have to like Trump to think he had some good ideas, like the wall, that he was stopped from doing.

Not starting wars was pretty good too.

• Sad 2
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JackGats said:

So the news is that a man (never mind his being called Trump) gave hush money to some gold-digger.

A man gets blackmailed by a woman, then the blackmailed - not the blackmailer - get indicted. This is because the blackmailer is of the female denomination of course.

In a non-broken justice system the blackmailer is the one who gets indicted.

First of all, who said she was going to say anything? Trump just throwing his money around to try and cover his a$$.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

In 2019 German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Emmanuel Macron, in turn, suggested that this might be the right time to establish an indigenous European Defence Union among Europeans to complement NATO. “The times when we could rely on others are over,” Merkel added. 

I wish they had, but it was likely a non starter as the cost of establishing a force capable of stopping Russia without America would be crippling.

Far as I can see it's mainly US taxpayers that are supporting Ukraine- tell me if I'm wrong.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2