Donald Trump says he expects to be arrested on Tuesday

Social Media

54 minutes ago, John Drake said:

And whaddyaknow, he wasn't arrested. Just playing everybody and trying to look like a martyr. Reports even of him wanting to get handcuffed and paraded in front of cameras. And supporters of his are now comparing him to Jesus. What a dumb brute.

He is fooling no one even his supporters are waning. A few dozen die-hard fans turned up. I counted about 5-6 in front of Trump Tower. Not likely he want to be seen weak with handcuffs. The dumb brute claimed he is second greatest to Jesus and his supporters lapped it up and ask for more. 

Edited by Eric Loh
wrong words
  • Haha 1

On 3/21/2023 at 4:17 PM, Woof999 said:

My opinion only of course, but:

1.) He did nothing that was not in his own interest. If that interest aligned with a portion of his followers was nothing but coincidence.

2.) He wasn't very good at starting anything. He was born into wealth and did little but lie and cheat to keep his empire.

3.) Make America Great Again was a thinly veiled attempt to Make Trump Great Again.

4.) America First was a thinly veiled version of Trump First.

5.) He is likely the west's most narcissistic leader in history. There is little that he could teach my kids that I wouldn't need to un-teach them.

6.) His followers are predominantly bible-bashers that should have been confined to an asylum decades or centuries ago, living a hate filled fairy tale.

7.) His followers are totally blind to one of the most dangerous lies in American political history. GOP has become a cult, diverging away from a supportable political party by anyone anywhere near close to centre.

8.) He breeds and promotes the likes of MTG who has no place in any position of power.

9.) Seeing a fat old man say "I'd like to punch him in the face" was comedy gold but not the behavior of a leader. Just imagine him in a fight against anyone.

Covfefe

Perhaps you are correct, but he didn't start any wars, told Euro NATO members to pay their share, tried to secure the southern border and cancelled that IMO diabolical Pacific treaty thing, so a win for the soldiers and collateral damage that would have died, and for us in the south Pacific.

I'll take that over Biden any day.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/21/2023 at 6:01 PM, BritManToo said:

It was Trump or Hillary.

Trump didn't win because he was a good choice.

Trump won because he wasn't Hillary!

IMO a million % correct. Anyone looking a Hillary and knowing her past would have had doubts about her, and IMO enough did to elect Trump.

I've always said that if it had been Bernie, he'd have won by a landslide.

On 3/21/2023 at 5:00 PM, billd766 said:

Did he burn the Reichstag down?

Did he start WW2?

Did he start the Korean war?

Too much whataboutery and too little facts.

Much like my post. Same same, but different.

Yes.

Hmmmmm. Isn't bringing 3 past wars into it the definition of whataboutery?

Fact- he didn't start any wars on HIS watch. Always a good thing for those that would have died.

• Like 1