Donald Trump says he expects to be arrested on Tuesday

Social Media

6 hours ago, heybruce said:

No, you didn't watch 41,000 hours of video footage, you watched carefully edited segments that removed all violent acts by the mob.

It's the other way around.

There were very few rioters there that day, but that's all the media showed.

They didn't show the majority doing nothing wrong.

They didn't show the Capitol Police opening locked doors and giving them a civilized guided tour through the chambers inside (including that guy who got 4 years in jail).

How did you feel about your government hiding information from you? How can you say that's right?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, 2009 said:

They didn't show the Capitol Police opening locked doors and giving them a civilized guided tour through the chambers inside (including that guy who got 4 years in jail).

How did you feel about your government hiding information from you? How can you say that's right?

The police were greatly outnumbered. Had they tried to make arrests, it's unlikely that would have ended well for them.  We have already seen what violence the rioters were capable of when they stormed the Capitol The police were making the best of a bad situation.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

All of it? That's about 41,000 hours. Have you come back from the future to report to us what you saw?

I saw the guy who got 4 years in prison actually getting a civilized, peaceful, guided tour by Capitol Police throughout the inside of the building, opening locked doors to different rooms for him to view with their keys.

I saw him thanking them for their assistance before he left. He did nothing wrong.

Why was this footage (evidence) suppressed? Why did he get jail?

Edited by 2009
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

The police were greatly outnumbered. Had they tried to make arrests, it's unlikely that would have ended well for them.  We have already seen what violence the rioters were capable of when they stormed the Capitol The police were making the best of a bad situation.

They didn't have to unlock doors to provide them access to various chambers inside.

You can't use the word "stormed" when you get Capitol police giving you a guided tour, lol

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, 2009 said:

I saw the guy who got 4 years in prison actually getting a civilized, peaceful, guided tour by Capitol Police throughout the inside of the building, opening locked doors to different rooms for him to view with their keys.

I saw him thanking them for their assistance before he left. He did nothing wrong.

If someone robs a bank and there's a video of him 1 hour later taking a stroll down the street, how is that video evidence that he didn't commit a crime?

The police were being friendly out of self-interest. They were in no position to be hostile.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2009 said:

They didn't have to unlock doors to provide them access to various chambers inside.

You can't use the word "stormed" when you get Capitol police giving you a guided tour, lol

So are you denying that there are videos of the rioters storming the Capitol?  Or are you still trying to claim because some is behaving peacefully at one point in time, that must mean that they were behaving peacefully before, as well?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 2009 said:

Just now, 2009 said:

Unbelievable!  You think that if a person is not constantly breaking the law that makes him a good guy?  The majority who did nothing wrong have not been arrested.  Some of the hundreds who did break the law are being held to account.  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/doj-says-video-of-qanon-shaman-fox-aired-lacks-context/ar-AA18zQbD

Going back to my bank robbery analogy, what matters is video of the crime, not videos of routine activities.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Unbelievable!  You think that if a person is not constantly breaking the law that makes him a good guy?  The majority who did nothing wrong have not been arrested.  Some of the hundreds who did break the law are being held to account.  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/doj-says-video-of-qanon-shaman-fox-aired-lacks-context/ar-AA18zQbD

Going back to my bank robbery analogy, what matters is video of the crime, not videos of routine activities.

I thought it was my bank robbery analogy? I guess you have the prior claim.

9 minutes ago, 2009 said:

There are videos of Hitler playing with his dog.  Does that mean he was innocent of all crimes?

• Love It 1

6 hours ago, heybruce said:

The Faux News team went through 41,000 hours of video and came up with 4 minutes of a rioter not acting crazy, and you take that as proof that no crime was committed.  You are deep down the rabbit hole.

No, you didn't watch 41,000 hours of video footage, you watched carefully edited segments that removed all violent acts by the mob.

Does the fact that the actual criminal acts got the most coverage somehow disprove the fact that major crimes were committed?  Can a bank robber caught in the act on film show videos of times the bank was not being robbed and use that as evidence that the bank wasn't robbed?

People who want to preserve democracy and election results hate the country?  You are truly off the deep end.

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I thought it was my bank robbery analogy? I guess you have the prior claim.

Maybe.  Not important.

Edited by heybruce

34 minutes ago, heybruce said:

We can't just throw people in jail cos we think they aren't "good guys"

What did that guy get jail for? 

The newly surfaced footage proves he did nothing wrong.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

I'm struggling to contain my laughter at your whitewashing.

Thanks for keeping us informed.

If the footage hadn't been suppressed some of those people might not have gone to jail.

Sick that you think it's funny.

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, 2009 said:

It wasn't suppressed. TC chose not to use it. Can you spot the difference?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

I'm struggling to contain my laughter at your whitewashing.

Don't you think the left media did the whitewashing by only showing the few people that day who rioted rather than showing the whole event?

And why didn't they show the footage of Capitol Police assisting them in a guided tour inside, opening locked doors to allow them in to various chambers, particularly the guy who got 4 years jail? 

• Sad 1