Shirtless Foreigner Wreaks Havoc at Pattaya Restaurant, Police Believe Man Was Intoxicated

webfact

1 hour ago, BestB said:

Experts???? He is a bodybuilder using steroids and  insulin shots

Most likely shot up too much and had an insulin induced rage which also results in being delusional and disoriented, acting irrational and violent 

Maybe that's the problem with putin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, stoner said:

and the scourge of alcohol continues. 

Alcohol only softens inhibitions, so people do things they wanted to do anyway but were scared to do normally. If someone is violent or nasty while drunk it's not because of alcohol - it's because they were violent and nasty *before* drinking but were just afraid to let it show while sober.

Either way- we don't know that this guy was drunk, actually sounds more like drugs.

Saw the arrest on the news… thought he had to go pee from too much coffee cause he was nervously shaking his feet.. he did scream I’m sorry but to late they were putting matching bracelets on him….

14 hours ago, BestB said:

another expert, steroids do not make a man run around irrational and alcohol mixed with steroids has nothing to do with each other other than on steroids get drunk more fast because of liver, no different to drinking on antibiotics 

Looks like YOU are ANOTHER (so-called) expert!

There is a term given to long term steroid users who go crazy for the smallest, or no particular reason..  It's called "Roid Rage"...  if he also happened to be intoxicated then that wouldn't help. I managed a Gym during the 90's and it was all too common. 

• Like 1

Want to bet that if he's identified as a "Brit" suddenly all the comments will be about how he was framed or someone must have slipped him a "mickey" or spiked his "sports water" (or a dozen other excuses to try and exonerate him).

• Sad 3

All these judgements - he might have had a spiked drink? or something else?  I doubt anyone would knowingly do this when they understand the consequences for their visa etc. He looks very fit so my bet is on steroids.

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

you've been smoking that stuff again haven't you .....      you better slow down  ????  you don't wanna end up like this guy do ya  '  

I can tell you this,if the idiot in this video would have been smoking he would not have been in this state of mind.

He would have been looking for pizza and not looking for trouble.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, BestB said:

Experts???? He is a bodybuilder using steroids and  insulin shots

Most likely shot up too much and had an insulin induced rage which also results in being delusional and disoriented, acting irrational and violent 

"Most likely"

• Haha 1