Ford Ranger drivers are the latest dick drivers

EVENKEEL

"Ford Ranger drivers are the latest dick drivers".... sounds like a masturbation issue. 

I didn't know it was an issue with just Ford Ranger drivers. Hopefully it isn't happening while they are driving but rather when they are in a rest stop area.

Extra napkins please.

Edited by metisdead
6. After pasting a reply format the text you have pasted. An easy way to do this is to click the "Paste as plain text instead" option at the bottom of the reply box.
  • Haha 1

I can't ignore this statement.Going back a couple years a mate and myself would embark on extensive road trips on our HD bikes.Any time a Ranger would appear at a red light there would be a huge cloud of black smoke indicating it was a 'pedal to the metal" episode.They could just not tolerate driving behind us.We actually rode the bikes fairly conservatively.I nicknamed them "Ford Ragers"

Inevitably we would meet an the next (fai dang) 555 I agree with poster.

Yes, and it's well documented that Ford doesn't sell cars to anyone unless they present a certificate from a medical partitioner saying that the barer of this document IS a certified madman and drive a Ford ranger.

Edited by ezzra
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Rangers owners with the new v6 engine surely you would expect them to be going fast.  

Get out the way outside lane huggers.

Didn't realize they had v6 now, this wasn't a toll road. But, a smaller 2 lane road with crappy inside lane pot holes and slow moving traffic. 

• Thumbs Up 1

As you'd expect, since top 3 of 4 vehicles sold in TH are;

Isuza D-Max

Toyota Hilux

Ford Ranger

Love their Trucks 

Them speeders hate me, as I got the cruise control set @ 90 kms, and I'll move over, eventually, at my convenience, not theirs.

You can stop flashing in your lights.  I see you ... I just don't care.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Didn't realize they had v6 now, this wasn't a toll road. But, a smaller 2 lane road with crappy inside lane pot holes and slow moving traffic. 

Ranger Raptor has the V6, not the run of the mill pleb spec Ranger.

5 minutes ago, phetphet said:

Not just Rangers. Those d-heads in the Isuzu D-Maxes with the lowered suspension, giant bore exhaust pipe, and thick black smoke from badly maintained engines.

And what is it with those bars that look like they have been heat tempered that they put on in place of the rear bumper?

not poorly maintained engines in most instances... poorly tuned on the other hand.

Diesels make HP by pouring fuel in.... some goes un burnt and produces black smoke.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, phetphet said:

Not just Rangers. Those d-heads in the Isuzu D-Maxes with the lowered suspension, giant bore exhaust pipe, and thick black smoke from badly maintained engines.

And what is it with those bars that look like they have been heat tempered that they put on in place of the rear bumper?

Oh yeah, totally agree. I sometimes wonder if this is some intentional mod or as you say just badly maintained.

I enjoy spotting Rangers on the road. Massive red letters on the front (some compensation going on there?) and ever more ridiculous plastic excrescences on the bonnet- or hood if you prefer. Sometimes I idly speculate that Ford hold competitions among their staff to come up with the most absurd bonnet scoop designs, A few weeks ago I saw one that seemed to have wings!  At least it passes the time on the long drive south from Isaan. 

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

Yes, and it's well documented that Ford doesn't sell cars to anyone unless they present a certificate from a medical partitioner saying that the barer of this document IS a certified madman and drive a Ford ranger.

A 'medical partitioner'........????

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jvs said:

I have a Ford Ranger,when i see (any) <deleted> come up fast behind me i just move over.

I never speed,i leave on time.

I move over as well, but when I'm passing a line of cars I don't need a truck tailing 1 meter from my bumper. And no I don't do the brake check.

• Like 1

Ford seem to understand there market with the ford raptor being advertised as a sports car and made to look aggressive . 

Many photos in there advertising have the truck with all wheels of the ground at high speed . 

Someone said oh your just envious as you have not got one . I can tell you i would be too embarrassed to drive the joke car not about buy one .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

Isuza D-Max

Toyota Hilux

Ford Ranger

Love their Trucks 

Them speeders hate me, as I got the cruise control set @ 90 kms, and I'll move over, eventually, at my convenience, not theirs.

I've never used cruise control other than just to see if it works. Me, I see it as a safety hazard especially in Thailand. In the US I'm all about passing and getting back in left lane. If keeping your foot on accelerator is too much work? Especially if you're hogging the fast lane. Driving 90 kph would be so boring.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

Isuza D-Max

Toyota Hilux

Ford Ranger

Love their Trucks 

Only flash my lights so you can see I'm overtaking you on the inside because you won't move over to the left. ????

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Was a time when the Fortuna drivers were the most aggressive.

2 hours ago, watchcat said:

I think you're right. @EVENKEEL

Nahhhh.... Nothing beats the Isuzu drivers. Not by a long shot. But I agree second place to the Ragers and 3rd place to the unFortuners

5 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Only flash my lights so you can see I'm overtaking you on the inside because you won't move over to the left. ????

Patience is a virtue, you should have waited a second longer.  As I as just about to ... ????

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I've never used cruise control other than just to see if it works. Me, I see it as a safety hazard especially in Thailand. In the US I'm all about passing and getting back in left lane. If keeping your foot on accelerator is too much work? Especially if you're hogging the fast lane. Driving 90 kph would be so boring.

Never hog the fast lane, and usually see people coming up behind me.  Move well before they are close ... IF convenient.

If I don't use cruise control, I'll be paying camera citations, as they are enforcing again.  Not in a hurry.

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I run 110-120 on long runs.

Anyone who blows by me on a posted 90 kph highway is imho a d**k. 
You become a danger to those around you as too many Thai drive erratically and at 120 you don't have time to react to the utter stupidity.  You get in a wreak and take out others driving the speed limit - its your fault.

• Haha 1