Which bikes and riders irritate you?

6 hours ago, Hummin said:

Im not Forza hater at all, and as long people enjoy their rides thats enough for me. 

what I can not get in my head is having a Forza in heavy trafficked areas or for touring purposes, I see no advantages at all comparing to other bikes, except for those with short legs. 

However for my long touring trips, I would not choose any close to a Vulcan type either, or RR bikes for that sakes. 

Again, as long people enjoy their rides, good for them. Do not need to excuse your self for your choice. Another thing, when I feel Im getting to old, I will also buy a new car ???? To many holding on to their dream to long. 

What do you you mean by holding on to their dream too long.

Many riders in their 80's so go a flig off. 

48 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

What do you you mean by holding on to their dream too long.

Many riders in their 80's so go a flig off. 

You are right, there is many elderly riders, and many of them should have quit riding long time ago as well many shouldn't started riding at all no matter age. Nuff said

Edited by Hummin
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

Forzas are fine in traffic, and they are great for touring, I did Bangkok to Chiang Mai via Mae Sot and Mae Hong Song on a Forza 300 (the modern model) and it was great. No need for panniers or bags, as everything went under the seat, was fine on the highway parts, and great on the back roads.  Very comfortable as well, and I am 6' 2"

as long you are happy and enjoy your Forza, good. Im speaking from my own experiences and my needs. 

Im happy with a PCX when living in one of the tourist destinations, no need for big bike inside the main center. But for long comfortable touring I need bigger bikes. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, KhunLA said:

ICEs ... smoky, noisy and unnecessary ????

Not smokey,

most are very well muffled,

& for the foreseeable future

required to prevent total economic collapse.

.Other than that,  ...  you are correct.

&

ICEs & ECEs (steam turbines)

produce 90% of Thai electricity,

by burning,

mostly imported,  

oil, coal & natural gas.

Go Green !!

Edited by papa al
  • Thumbs Up 1

Which bikes irritate me ?

Interesting question...

I truly believe people have the full rights to ride what they like and I'm not here to make a judgment on their bikes...

In the UK, I owned a Kawasaki ZRX1100 R Eddie Lawson Replica, a Kawasaki ZX9R and a Triumph Speed Triple 955.

In Thailand, I currently have a Triumph Street Triple 765 RS and a Yamaha Nmax...

I plan to get new bikes soon and I'm considering a Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS and a Yamaha Xmax.

According to some people here, I'm not a biker! Too funny!

Which people irritate me ?

Morons

• Confused 1

Well after ten years of a 2013 Forza 300 ownership... Im selling it as just bought a new Bike, and guess what that is lol...

Yep a 350 Forza... So anyone especially OP like to own an Iconic CVT Capable Barge... 555

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, anyone said:

PCX drivers who spread their feet like they're on a Harleys ????

The post reads 'Which bikes and riders irritate you?'.

Now this is a strange comment, out of all the annoying habits riders have, riders spreading their feet is an issue for you. ????

Edited by Cricky
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pooreye said:

A few regular posters like to condemn and make fool of other peoples 2-wheel choices. Not many, but enough to turn people away from here.

Which posters.?

Which people.?

You sound weak.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, gargamon said:

I just hate those old falang's that ride their 125 clicks flat out all the time, weaving in and out of cars, passing on the left, jumping to the front of the line at lights, etc...

Oh, wait a minute. That's me. 

+1 :cheesy:

• Love It 1

On 4/2/2023 at 11:46 AM, Fab5BKK said:

Which bikes irritate me ?

Interesting question...

I truly believe people have the full rights to ride what they like and I'm not here to make a judgment on their bikes...

In the UK, I owned a Kawasaki ZRX1100 R Eddie Lawson Replica, a Kawasaki ZX9R and a Triumph Speed Triple 955.

In Thailand, I currently have a Triumph Street Triple 765 RS and a Yamaha Nmax...

I plan to get new bikes soon and I'm considering a Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS and a Yamaha Xmax.

According to some people here, I'm not a biker! Too funny!

Which people irritate me ?

Morons

Don't understand what your on about, sounds like a contradictory post.

It's all quite simple really mostly the term a proper motorbike is a big bike not a Wave or a Scooter.

In Thailand not same obviously.

If it bothers you are a biker if you have a Triumph speed triple plus any other 2 wheels you have. 

UK Bikers have always taken the water out of each other,  some take too seriously.

It's all a bit of fun. ????

10 hours ago, papa al said:

Which posters.?

Which people.?

You sound weak.

To answer those questions without mistakes I would have had to take notes, or re-read all the mc threads from say a year ago. Too much for the weak guy haha. Maybe you long-timers here who are used to the jargon don't see it

And back on topic I very rarely get irritated in traffic anymore. Maybe when someone with open exhaust ride thru the village at nighttime, but me too did such things 30-40 years ago.