Anyone know a source for western sausage making ingredients in Thailand?

Kenny202

On 3/26/2023 at 4:42 AM, Bday Prang said:

No problem finding ingredients for UK  style sausages  just look in any rubbish bin and if you still haven't found anything to your "taste"  there is usually a bit of road kill lying around.  should be easy enough to cook up a taste of home lol.  

If the two options above fail to produce, it might be worth enquiring where MacDonald's source their ingredients from, as they seem to be able to produce identically disgusting food all over the world

And before anymore sad face emoticons appear I am from the UK and I know exactly what I am talking about

Obviously you havn't been to Canada or the US ,they make the worst sausage in the world .Use fat and gristle to bulk it out instead of rusk so they can call it 100% meat .

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/26/2023 at 6:42 PM, Bday Prang said:

No problem finding ingredients for UK  style sausages  just look in any rubbish bin and if you still haven't found anything to your "taste"  there is usually a bit of road kill lying around.  should be easy enough to cook up a taste of home lol.  

If the two options above fail to produce, it might be worth enquiring where MacDonald's source their ingredients from, as they seem to be able to produce identically disgusting food all over the world

And before anymore sad face emoticons appear I am from the UK and I know exactly what I am talking about

Yup. And totally, completely and utterly delicious ???? 

• Thanks 1

On 3/28/2023 at 3:38 AM, The Old Bull said:

Obviously you havn't been to Canada or the US ,they make the worst sausage in the world

You just need to head to the parts of Canada that had many immigrants from Poland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Germany, Ukraine, etc.  Only problem is ... that part of Canada is mostly boring farm and ranch land.

It's not difficult to find the ingredients to make decent or good quality Cumberland sausages or English bangers, all the ingredients are easily found with a little bit of effort. My wife makes batches of Cumberlands that I think are as good as any back home.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, mrwebb8825 said:

If you want to make pork sausage you should start by buying a pig - beef, buying a cow. ????

Wow, you want to work on your material if you think you are a comedian. You must be so bored to troll posts making inane childish comments like that

4 hours ago, mrwebb8825 said:

Just thought I'd beef up your post replies. ????

As you seem a bit obtuse let's see if this helps then (took a whole 3 minutes to search)

https://aseannow.com/topic/429751-where-can-i-buy-a-sausage-making-kit/

and if you still can't find anything, just order them:

https://www.ubuy.co.th/en/brand/the-sausage-maker

I would have appreciated your comments if they didn't come with the sarcastic remarks, or actually had the information I was looking for in your "3 minute search"

I specifically asked for a supplier of rusk and seasoning. Do you even know what these things are.... and how is my post "obtuse"? I couldn't have been more specific. You have supplied links to machinery and sausage casings.

Looks like you are just trying to big note yourself eh?

I see you the last few days seem to be trolling and replying with negative / sarcastic comments everywhere you go. If you are going to be a smart a$$ at least know your subject rather than publicly embarrassing yourself

• Thumbs Up 1

Natural skins sold frozen at Makro

( don't believe bs on internet about frozen skins they are fine )

This recipe works great, bit messy but taste great.

Easy to get in Thailand all at Makro.

Enjoy, unless you know better  yawn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :coffee1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGGV6OgQrRw

Ps they are British style bangers. None of that Euro trash or Oz. rubbish !!!!!!!!  :cheesy:

Edited by quake

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2023 at 5:01 PM, quake said:

Natural skins sold frozen at Makro

( don't believe bs on internet about frozen skins they are fine )

This recipe works great, bit messy but taste great.

Easy to get in Thailand all at Makro.

Enjoy, unless you know better  yawn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :coffee1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGGV6OgQrRw

Ps they are British style bangers. None of that Euro trash or Oz. rubbish !!!!!!!!  :cheesy:

I saw natural frozen casings at Makro were about 400 baht from memory. You can buy 100 feet of them cleaned and salted at most local wet markets (meat sellers) for under 100 baht. Available everywhere for the people that make Isaan sausages here

• Thanks 1