Naughty foreigners record 180 criminal charges this year in Phuket

webfact

22 minutes ago, transam said:

How many Native American Indians are there now, the ones that were probably there 20,000 years ...????

Guess my children's 1/8th Cherokee bloodline they have from their mothers side is not enough to counter balance the Russian, Italian, German, Irish, Jewish bloodline that I have installed in their genes.  It was not enough to get them registered with the Tribe as the tribe required genealogic proof of at least 1/4 bloodline........

Edited by ThailandRyan

4 hours ago, gjoo888 said:

That happens when you're 99% of the population.

That is not always the case. After all, 70.1 percent of prisoners in Swiss jails are foreigners. In Luxembourg it's 73.7% and in Liechtenstein it's 83.3%. And those are not the only countries whose jails hold more foreign prisoners than their own nationals.

Woww once again foreigners 180 crims only in  phuket still lose by Record margin Win to local Thai Gov political system  & elected officials RTP Immigration once again broke all records of criminalonlgy & illegality Bravo???? what out of Phuket 3 million + tourist this year alone approx pending who you believe at Gov level + Thai mainstream media ! examples no helmets,  dropping cigarettes butts , vaping , DD etc,. How many Added on Zero's of  arrivals actually arrived in Thailand/ tourist Authority on island of Phuket extremely low % of foreign crims ,  but hec lets take preesure off our own crims , we Won't count local crims on or in Phuket RTP +++ Thailand /Thai tourists board / Authorities +  Congratulations Jaunta ???????? Thailand ????????????

Edited by Mad mick
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Dogsredrocket said:

Something tells me the small number of same posters here often defending the Russians have a particular interest in this unfolding.

Maybe simply out of fairness

I realize fairness is not in large supply for the woke, covidiots and anti Russian cultural supremacists

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Menken said:

Maybe simply out of fairness

I realize fairness is not in large supply for the woke, covidiots and anti Russian cultural supremacists

Ahh, here we are. The guy that was not long ago praising the Russian "Bombshells".

I bet you can't wait for the Rubles to dry up Komrade 555.

12 minutes ago, transam said:

Yes and created their own country, 20,000 years back............????

Not 200 years back..........????

My point is why disrespect, or have prejudice against, a country which is comprised of all nationalities? If you live in England (example), why be against a country (piece of land) where other Englanders, or their blood relatives live?

Just now, fredwiggy said:

My point is why disrespect, or have prejudice against, a country which is comprised of all nationalities? If you live in England (example), why be against a country (piece of land) where other Englanders, or their blood relatives live?

Well, yeh, I don't disrespect anyone, except the obvious.....????

42 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Guess my children's 1/8th Cherokee bloodline they have from their mothers side is not enough to counter balance the Russian, Italian, German, Irish, Jewish bloodline that I have installed in their genes.  It was not enough to get them registered with the Tribe as the tribe required genealogic proof of at least 1/4 bloodline........

TMI as usual. 

A high percentage of Russians will result in a higher percentage of assaults, vandalism, and immigration violations. As for the French and British, that's a bit different. The British, at least based on the anecdotal evidence in this forum, only seem to get into fights when they're younger. Otherwise, they just tend to be loud drunks, which may or may not lead to all that jumping off balconies and scooter accidents and the concomitant proliferation of Go Fund Me accounts. 

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, John Drake said:

A high percentage of Russians will result in a higher percentage of assaults, vandalism, and immigration violations. As for the French and British, that's a bit different. The British, at least based on the anecdotal evidence in this forum, only seem to get into fights when they're younger. Otherwise, they just tend to be loud drunks, which may or may not lead to all that jumping off balconies and scooter accidents and the concomitant proliferation of Go Fund Me accounts. 

I'm against people who trash talk America, and what I said about everyone in America, or their ancestors, coming from all other countries, means exactly that. Why say things against a country's people just because you might have had a bad experience from one particular person from another country? The British are not all drunks, and I haven't even been there (yet) to make that statement, because I know quite a few Brits and have friends and family that have been to the UK. I also know a few Russians, and they aren't mafia or violent in any way. There are idiots from all countries. Drunks, cheats, corrupt politicians, cops, lawyers, doctors and regular joes. No country is exempt from insanity, depression,violence and immorality. A persons words though, can make or break his validity.

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I'm against people who trash talk America, and what I said about everyone in America, or their ancestors, coming from all other countries, means exactly that. Why say things against a country's people just because you might have had a bad experience from one particular person from another country? The British are not all drunks, and I haven't even been there (yet) to make that statement, because I know quite a few Brits and have friends and family that have been to the UK. I also know a few Russians, and they aren't mafia or violent in any way. There are idiots from all countries. Drunks, cheats, corrupt politicians, cops, lawyers, doctors and regular joes. No country is exempt from insanity, depression,violence and immorality. A persons words though, can make or break his validity.

The evidence that the OP presents indicates the Russians, French, and British are at the top end of criminal activity as it applies here. That is what the topic is about. 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, HuskerDo2 said:

"Among the top three nationalities involved in these cases are Russians, French and British."....

Yeah!! The Americans are behaving themselves. Good for them!!

Reason their aren't any Americans on the list is the offences that are listed...Overstay, working without visas, illegal entry. Doesn't mention drug trafficking or sexploitation Ha!

• Sad 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, John Drake said:

The evidence that the OP presents indicates the Russians, French, and British are at the top end of criminal activity as it applies here. That is what the topic is about. 

I'm aware of the topic. Maybe the Russians, French and Brits are high on the list because they have the highest percentage of tourists? What you said is that if more Russians were here, more crime results. And based on anecdotal evidence on this forum, which is based on personal opinions and not facts much of the time, the Brits when young get into more fights and as they age, they turn into loud drunks. That's a biased opinion that has no evidence whatsoever. Only if you knew an extremely large percentage of the Brit population personally could you make such a statement, and it still would be biased, as you don't, nor can't, live with more than one person (family) at a time. I personally use personal and researched experience, facts, to make statements. And I still could be wrong. My bucket list includes seeing as many European countries as I can while I'm still alive, because I like the people I've met, would love to see the architecture, art and landscapes of those countries, and eat the food and drink the wine and beer.

Just now, Ginner said:

Reason their aren't any Americans on the list is the offences that are listed...Overstay, working without visas, illegal entry. Doesn't mention drug trafficking or sexploitation Ha!

They ain't been caught yet, give it time......????

45 minutes ago, Dogsredrocket said:

Ahh, here we are. The guy that was not long ago praising the Russian "Bombshells".

I bet you can't wait for the Rubles to dry up Komrade 555.

I'll ignore the not so veiled insult.

Why would you think that rubles are going to dry up appears Russian economy never been better thanks to the United States and it's folly as well as NATOstan

Edited by Menken
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Ginner said:

Isn't "sexploitation" what many farangs of all nationalities do here, both as expats and tourists? Or is it limited to Americans? My, that sounds like a prejudiced statement, as well as the other posters, which includes emoticons, to try and buffer the insult. Doesn't work. Again, Americans, and their ancestors, come from your countries also. Think!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1