Swedes will be 'sent to their deaths' if they join NATO, Moscow says as it warns the Nordic nation and Finland will become 'legitimate targets' for 'retaliatory military measures'

onthedarkside

What is wrong with this guy! I bet he thought Ukraine would tumble in a day or two...well he got that very wrong so what does he think he is going to do with the Nordic countries. I can't understand why his chief military personnel go along with him. Is he hoping that the Chinese will join him in a real fight with the west? Well they might do but only for their own means, I'm guessing, for when Russia is exhausted perhaps it might suddenly become a Chinese annex.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TKDfella said:

What is wrong with this guy! I bet he thought Ukraine would tumble in a day or two...well he got that very wrong so what does he think he is going to do with the Nordic countries. I can't understand why his chief military personnel go along with him. Is he hoping that the Chinese will join him in a real fight with the west? Well they might do but only for their own means, I'm guessing, for when Russia is exhausted perhaps it might suddenly become a Chinese annex.

The Chinese join him in a real fight are you serious about about the human race or what. 

Sadly I think Ukraine is being used.

Edited by Kwasaki
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 2

Oh I don’t think old Putin needs (legitimate) targets that beeing said I’m sure the Finn’s and Swedes would be much better lead it’s the Russians that will be slaughtered hopefully it won’t happen 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cncltd1973 said:

comical threat! yes, please explain sending soldiers to their death - that's the Russian war strategy, not Finland's. I expected more strategy from the land of chess

The smart Russians steer well clear of the Russian army meat grinder the Finn’s now have turkeys approval to join NATO good ???? news for the advancement of democracy 

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Tug said:

The smart Russians steer well clear of the Russian army meat grinder the Finn’s now have turkeys approval to join NATO good ???? news for the advancement of democracy 

Exactly, the master strategist Putin has just got himself a new NATO border of some 1,340km (832 miles)

• Like 2