Which Water Do You Drink?

Which Water Do You Drink?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Glacier water , from local company ,glass bottles , they deliver   twice a week,

been buying this water for last 30 years ,not one problem,it's filtered and ozonated.

regards worgeordie

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Singha or Chang depends who has the best deal at the time in Makro. ????

Usually buy around a dozen cases a month for drinking.

The Cooking water etc comes from local supplier at 20bt for 20ltrs container delivered.

Tap water.  I have a water filter system installed at home.  Thailand is not good at managing plastic waste, so I don't want to add to the problem.

99% of bottled water in Thailand is just filtered tap water anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

Glacier water , from local company ,glass bottles , they deliver   twice a week,

been buying this water for last 30 years ,not one problem,it's filtered and ozonated.

regards worgeordie

Do u have a contact number etc. please .?   cant find them locally   to  (east pattaya)

Edited by actonion

15 minutes ago, actonion said:

Do u have a contact number etc. please .?   cant find them locally   to  (east pattaya)

Sorry , I should have said , Chiang Mai company ...

regards Worgeordie

wife gets the fuel for her workers trucks/machinery at the local port buying  a few thouasand litres as a time  so we were getting a hell of a lot of free bottled water, been drinking it for over 6 months and still heaps to go, tastes good and is free

Local delivery off a water supply truck....Both the big 5 gal & 1 liter??? bottles that come in crates....

No idea what "name", there's about 3 services that come around & the wife decided which to use....5 crates & 6 big jugs each visit....

• Like 1

Apart from Mont Fleur as our stanard still mineral water we love Singha Soda Water. It is carbonated a lot and has a slight but pleasant taste. And for all that it is not very expensive.

The taste of the different waters is indeed different. We use as well St Pellegrino ("Bottled at source") and sometimes Perrier ("taken at source" - I assume that means that the water is imported in big tanks and carbonated and bottled in Thailand - but I am not sure if this interpretation is correct, it's just a guess.

Edited by moogradod