Beach road - where are the freelancers?

Sandboxer

24 minutes ago, Sandboxer said:

Lol, ok so no 20 yr old beauty queens. Point taken.

But is it really that bad? As long as the chassis is fairly slim and she has the right chromosome, I don't care too much if se looks like Quasimodo's slightly less ugly sister ????

You do realise I hope, that because they are "freelancers" if they take the opportunity to steal everything they can get their hands on, you, and the cops, probably have zero chance of finding her again.

If for nothing else, a girl from a bar offers some protection on that regard.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Lately it's best Mike Shopping Mall to Walking St, occasional diamond in the rough. Lot's of freelancers also hang outside the indian hotels on 2nd road by Pratumnak, tend to be pom pui but occasional slim one

Thanks!

11 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Lately it's best Mike Shopping Mall to Walking St, occasional diamond in the rough. Lot's of freelancers also hang outside the indian hotels on 2nd road by Pratumnak, tend to be pom pui but occasional slim one

That might explain why a chick I met spent several months in India, but slso Bahrain...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sandboxer said:

I too disgust myself, but this is the exact reason I'm looking for economy therapists! Can't afford the pricey doctors in Agogos????  

1 minute ago, Pouatchee said:

Weirdo

Nah tongue in cheek......????

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Nice one, i also count down the electric boxes

Counting the new (?) police boxes along the promenade might be helpful too.

As for the 'girls', the ladyboys have been near Walking Street like forever. The women mostly look plump, with few cuties in between. Can't be bothered to approach them, as I expect 'rush rush service at moon prices'...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

They should number the trees like in Hong Kong. Might help tourism, LOL.

Good point SiT2m.

If one wants - shall we say a more sophisticated lady - one should do what I did when I first ventured into Pattaya. Seek out the clubs and events that only the professional ladies go to. Professional in the 'skilled' sense of the word.

And what would those be?  Well swimming competitions, fencing and chess.

There was a thriving chess club in Hua Hin a few years back. Over the chippy on a Friday evening. Some of the ladies were quite good with their gambits.