Australian Resort Boss Murdered While at Work in Krabi

webfact

26 minutes ago, essex boys said:

A very sad but not entirely unexpected turn of events, I’ve had 5 years of my wife’s family wanting this and that can they borrow money, can we pay for their scooter repairs, can we buy school uniforms and shoes for the kids and on and on it went, now I have lived here for two years I put a stop to all of it, and now with the exception of her brother, none of the family talk to me…as soon as the money and support stops they just cut you off! I’m not bothered by it and don’t really care to be honest, as a foreigner here in Thailand you are only ever seen as a cash cow.

Move as far away as possible from the outlaws

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ukrules said:

I wonder how much the salary was, I kind of need to know to understand the motive here.

me too why?  salary did not murder him ! he chose to murder the guy  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Sounds like another weak, pathetic, pathological, simple minded man, who stopped developing emotionally when he was 13. May he rot in prison, where he is sure to make some lovely new friends. 

Yes, it's true. What do you think is the main cause of this amongst many Thai men? 

Remembered an article, was also in TVF then, Thai father killed son in law for some dispute and with that also killed his own daughter. 

We are still with too many people on this earth and it's my guess we will hear lots of more "stories" about people killing people. It is just a fact of live.

2 hours ago, Dan O said:

Give a Wai and fruit basket and your good to go. 

Err, he was jailed several times, according to the report. Do you think he should have never been let of jail because of his assaults until it was time to burn him at the temple?

• Like 1

As have been said already , crazy’s are all over the world. I don’t agree with the ‘ never argue with a Thai man’ though. I have had plenty of rows with other men be it Thai or whoever over money or something else in my life..  I really don’t believe showing weakness is going to save you from someone willing to commit murder over something petty.  I always have something close just in case….the world is full of nutters and always have been . We just hear about it these days.