HTMS Chang to Arrive in Thailand on April 27

webfact

Being that Thailand pushes it's neutrality stance, if everything goes pair shaped and war does come to this region vis a vis China invades Taiwan I guess this ship and the subs will come in handy for illegal fishing in the region.

p.s. Thailand has never been colonised because the English in Burma and the French in Loas and Cambodia thought it would be a good idea to keep a country between them. A neutral space if you like. So the question is why? Why are these ships and boats (a sub is a boat not a ship) needed?

Edited by dinsdale

2 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Being that Thailand pushes it's neutrality stance, if everything goes pair shaped and war does come to this region vis a vis China invades Taiwan I guess this ship and the subs will come in handy for illegal fishing in the region.

p.s. Thailand has never been colonised because the English in Burma and the French in Loas and Cambodia thought it would be a good idea to keep a country between them. A neutral space if you like. So the question is why? Why are these ships and boats (a sub is a boat not a ship) needed?

Brown envelopes! Subs without engine's not cancelled! OmG! I wonder how many tracking devices are in these purchases? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1