Six more Bidens may have gained from family business schemes: Comer

onthedarkside

1 hour ago, vandeventer said:

Tell it to the 9 Biden family members that have their fingers in the cookie jar. A Special counsel is needed again.

I strongly disagree with a special counsel ! When oversight committees have hearings some witnesses hide behind the cloak of not discussing a ongoing investigation!

I would prefer local  DA’s get involved especially in jurisdictions where transactions took place.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/05/at-least-2-gop-das-want-to-prosecute-bidens-after-trump-arrest-comer/

28 minutes ago, riclag said:

I strongly disagree with a special counsel ! When oversight committees have hearings some witnesses hide behind the cloak of not discussing a ongoing investigation!

I would prefer local  DA’s get involved especially in jurisdictions where transactions took place.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/05/at-least-2-gop-das-want-to-prosecute-bidens-after-trump-arrest-comer/

The cloak is a constitutional one. Executive, legislative, and judicial branches are separate from each other. 

2 hours ago, vandeventer said:

Just hang on it's all coming out. Will you guys ever say sorry when you are wrong?

Then why not tell us when it all comes out instead of diversions and allegations. That way you can post genuine links too.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

"the sleazey lyingest guy to ever own a (fake news) organization"

do you have a credible link for this factual statement you made? how can you measure this? Is one lie worse than 6 years of running utterly false narratives defaming a Presidential candidate and then later a President?

This dominion case just serves to again remind of the double standards at play in bidens judicial system. News networks defaming a President for years with wild false claims without evidence and in the face of corroboration from multiple parties is fine and dandy, conservatives defaming a liberal company = the end of the world. Nope, it just does not seem legit. Either all defamation is bad, or none is.

The only possible way liberals can be angry at Fox news is by totally refusing to consider perspective.

Lies and misinformation are not perspective.

2 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Do you understand what an out fo court settlement actually means?

It means that they are admitting the fault is theirs and are willing to pay up a sum acceptable, rather than going forward in court, losing their case and paying what the judge decides they should pay.

If I were running the case on the Dominion side I would have refused any out of court settlement and left it to the judge.

Dominion is financed by VC's, they decide and they will always go for the money

But I agree with you that would have been more fun, but it only takes 1 fox/trump/tucker loving jury member to lose the case 

• Like 1

On 4/18/2023 at 6:50 AM, Hanaguma said:

This is a bombshell. The walls are closing in on the President and his clan.  It is the beginning of the end for his Presidency.

It is the befinning of the End of America as we know it, 

1 hour ago, khokhols said:

Slowly, but surely, the noose tightens around the Biden's crime families neck. When Biden leaves office, maybe Bragg or one of his stooge colleagues will light him and his family up with multiple indictments for half the corrupt Biden clan, all nine members ID'd to date.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/04/hunter-biden-reportedly-getting-preferential-irs-treatment-per-irs-whistleblower/

This recent whistleblower claims DOJ Garland may have provided false testimony to Congress and has offered to testify to Congress and provide sworn testimony and documentary evidence.

“A decorated supervisory IRS agent has reported to the Justice Department’s top watchdog that federal prosecutors appointed by Joe Biden have engaged in “preferential treatment and politics” to block criminal tax charges against presidential son Hunter Biden, providing evidence as a whistleblower that conflicts with Attorney General Merrick Garland’s recent testimony to Congress that the decision to bring charges against Biden was being left to the Trump-appointed U.S. Attorney for Delaware….”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/irs-agent-seeks-whistleblower-protections-to-share-allegations-of-mishandling-in-hunter-biden-probe/ar-AA1a4n0T

Ask yourself a few things, ie, for one, why has Biden, or no member of his family denied these payments from the CCP or at least explained what they did to earn these payments form communist China. They have not, because there is only one logical conclusion here and in the words of Chairman Comer of the House Oversight Committee: "the walls are closing in on the Biden's..."

Why should they deny those payments if they weren't illegal? It's the right wing that's been making claims that they somehow were illegal or that some of the money went to Joe Biden.  And the payments weren't from the Chinese govt but from a private company. In fact, the head of the company is currently being detained by the Chinese govt on the grounds of corruption. So it seems very unlikely he was an agent for tem.

As for the allegations, I guess we have to wait and see. Agan, David Weiss, a US attorny appointed by Trump, is going to cover up Hunter Biden's crimes? Seems unlikely, too. As well as Garland perjuring himself. Right now, they're just allegations. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/19/2023 at 7:03 AM, Tug said:

And just who owns the ny post hummm…….why it’s Rupert murdoc the sleazey lyingest guy to ever own a (fake news) organization I seem to recall why just 2 hours ago he had to pay close to a billion dollars for knowingly lying hummm…perhaps Rupert might be a bit more careful now?

No way. Fox network made a profit of 4.8 billion last year. His lawyers and bean counters had to know that he was likely to be sued by Dominion. They wanted to make sure Newsmax wouldn't take their market share. It was a calculated risk for them. They would happily do it all again and will.

On 4/19/2023 at 1:45 PM, billd766 said:

Do you understand what an out fo court settlement actually means?

It means that they are admitting the fault is theirs and are willing to pay up a sum acceptable, rather than going forward in court, losing their case and paying what the judge decides they should pay.

If I were running the case on the Dominion side I would have refused any out of court settlement and left it to the judge.

Dominion's calculation was that Fox would drag it out for years and their mates in the SC would change the law and allow Fox to get off the hook.

• Thumbs Up 2

13 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

I know it's hard for you but you will just have to learn to wait, the proof is coming soon.

My wedding anniversary is coming soon, my birthday is coming soon, even Xmas is coming soon and I know all those dates are correct.

OTOH you have nothing, no proof that is coming soon, no date. So all we have is your word, and that frankly, judged on your past posts, is not worth anything either.

It is not hard for me as I tend to take your posts with a shovel full of salt, but it seems so hard for you to get verifiable proof of anything.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, khokhols said:

Slowly, but surely, the noose tightens around the Biden's crime families neck. When Biden leaves office, maybe Bragg or one of his stooge colleagues will light him and his family up with multiple indictments for half the corrupt Biden clan, all nine members ID'd to date.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/04/hunter-biden-reportedly-getting-preferential-irs-treatment-per-irs-whistleblower/

This recent whistleblower claims DOJ Garland may have provided false testimony to Congress and has offered to testify to Congress and provide sworn testimony and documentary evidence.

“A decorated supervisory IRS agent has reported to the Justice Department’s top watchdog that federal prosecutors appointed by Joe Biden have engaged in “preferential treatment and politics” to block criminal tax charges against presidential son Hunter Biden, providing evidence as a whistleblower that conflicts with Attorney General Merrick Garland’s recent testimony to Congress that the decision to bring charges against Biden was being left to the Trump-appointed U.S. Attorney for Delaware….”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/irs-agent-seeks-whistleblower-protections-to-share-allegations-of-mishandling-in-hunter-biden-probe/ar-AA1a4n0T

Ask yourself a few things, ie, for one, why has Biden, or no member of his family denied these payments from the CCP or at least explained what they did to earn these payments form communist China. They have not, because there is only one logical conclusion here and in the words of Chairman Comer of the House Oversight Committee: "the walls are closing in on the Biden's..."

Nothing illegal with these payments. Hunter's lawyer already explained the payments. Comer has nothing.

As to the CCP aspect, it was a private company. On top of it thousands of U.S. businesses make business with Chinese companies controlled by the government (=CCP). 

"State-owned enterprises accounted for over 60% of China's market capitalization in 2019[9] and generated 40% of China's GDP of US$15.97 trillion (101.36 trillion yuan) in 2020"

"This principle creates a political governance system in China’s SOEs—a Party-dominated governance system characterized by Party leadership, state ownership, Party cadre management, Party participation in corporate decision-making, and intra-Party supervision."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/State-owned_enterprises_of_China

Just a few of these companies...

3M Company

A.O. Smith Corporation

ABB Inc.

Abbott Laboratories

Accenture

Adobe Systems Incorporated

Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.

Agilent Technologies, Inc. 

AIG

Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.