Thai Chinese criminal matriarch has built a safe empire and fortune for her three Thai children

webfact

2 minutes ago, proton said:

..... Crafty lot who stick close together.

Yep, you don't see the Chinese publicly bitchin on online forums about their brethren do you to ingratiate themselves and to show how 'thai' they have become. - and us farangs wonder why the Chinese are so successful in Thailand and we lag behind em? 

Maybe the Chinese can teach us farangs a think or two??? After all this lady has accrued billions of baht, land, houses, documents etc.  

52 minutes ago, jonclark said:

Yep, you don't see the Chinese publicly bitchin on online forums about their brethren do you to ingratiate themselves and to show how 'thai' they have become. - and us farangs wonder why the Chinese are so successful in Thailand and we lag behind em? 

Maybe the Chinese can teach us farangs a think or two??? After all this lady has accrued billions of baht, land, houses, documents etc.  

How many Chinese forums do you read? They are quite adapt at back stabbing, lying and letting people down, Mrs can testify to that having been to China with some of them. I refer to Chinese nationals, not Thai Chinese. They can certainly give lessons in corruption.

Edited by proton
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, proton said:

How many Chinese forums do you read? They are quite adapt at back stabbing, lying and letting people down, Mrs can testify to that having been to China with some of them. I refer to Chinese nationals, not Thai Chinese. They can certainly give lessons in corruption.

True. I don't read Chinese forums or chat rooms, but I do know many Chinese here in Thailand. They complain about other Chinese all the time, say they're embarrassed by them, think they're unintelligent, untrustworthy, and wouldn't leave their wallet with them. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, John Drake said:

True. I don't read Chinese forums or chat rooms, but I do know many Chinese here in Thailand. They complain about other Chinese all the time, say they're embarrassed by them, think they're unintelligent, untrustworthy, and wouldn't leave their wallet with them. 

Maybe the Chinese and farangs have more in common than I previously thought then? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jonclark said:

You need to choose either Chinese or Thai (from a CCP point of view) . She may have been born in China to Chinese parents but she isn't from a Chinese legal standpoint Chinese, as she has effectively cut herself off from that by holding Thai citizenship. 

Looks as though she'll have to choose Chinese if the Thai authorities revoke her Thai citizenship.