Kind police officer delivers order on behalf of Grab driver who fainted amid Thailand’s scorching heat

webfact

image.jpeg

Photo via Facebook/ ดาวแปดแฉก

Photo of Petch Petpailin

Thai netizens praised a police officer from Chana Songkram Police Station in Bangkok, Thailand, for his kindness after he volunteered to deliver an order on behalf of a Grab delivery driver who fainted and crashed his motorbike amid sweltering heat on Wednesday.

The 45 year old Grab driver and his 14 year old daughter picked up an order from a restaurant near the Tha Prachan Pier and headed toward the customer’s location near Sririaj Hospital. As the driver turned a corner, he fainted and crashed, reports Mono29.

The rider sustained injuries from the accident while his daughter managed to escape unharmed. It is believed that the rider fainted due to the hot weather and lack of sleep.

Witnesses reported the accident to a rescue team and Chana Songkram Police Station. Police officer Kritsanachai Sicharoen went to the scene to assist the rider and his daughter and question them about the incident.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/kind-police-officer-delivers-order-on-behalf-of-grab-driver-who-fainted-amid-thailands-scorching-heat

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-04-21

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Goat said:

Another good Thai policeman.

There is always a few bad apples in every police force who get all the attention, but most are good.

Totally agree.

I have been involved with the police numerous times in my years here in Thailand. Most of the time, they were very supportive and helpful. Only twice have I been asked for some money and one of those times the policeman told me to 'haggle'.