Man Rams Benz Into Bus Passengers, Killing One

george

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed, Tony Clifton.

Take it like a man! He deliberately rammed into people and killed, so he should pay the price and NOT be allowed to walk free. :D

Why is there no written commentary in the English press here? self censorship. .. again? :o

Edited by Andiamo

30068055-01.jpg

F#$5 crybaby.

Agreed, this guy is a total prick. Do the crime, pay the time.

What is more interesting is the way that murder has now beeen changed to reckless driving, pretty certain that he won't be doing any time though.

You know, if there ever is such a thing as a real "Judgement Day" -- I mean the BIG one for everyone... I sure hope it starts with people like this..At least the rest of us will get some satisfaction watching them burn - before it's our turn.

The more folks believe in things like 'justice in the afterlife,' the more likely things will stay the same.

:o

You know, if there ever is such a thing as a real "Judgement Day" -- I mean the BIG one for everyone... I sure hope it starts with people like this..At least the rest of us will get some satisfaction watching them burn - before it's our turn.

The more folks believe in things like 'justice in the afterlife,' the more likely things will stay the same.

Exactly - afterlife, karma etc

Its not a practice run - there is only one time around.

UPDATE...no written article yet, but so far there is...

30068055-01.jpg

Kanpitak Patchimsawat, 20, (right) and his parents, Sawinee; a former Miss Thailand, and Kananek, arrive at a criminal court on Thursday. Kanpitak was alleged of reckless driving that caused death.

and now....finally.... a story... and a clarification of the charges...

Road rage trial set for March 24

Kanpithak Patchimsawat, the young man who ran his Mercedes into a crowd at a bus stop in July last year, killing one person and injuring several others, was yesterday indicted on three charges, including murder. Kanpithak, also known as Mu Ham, was indicted on charges of murder, attempted murder and physical assault. He pleaded guilty to the assault charge, but denied the others. The 20-year-old son of former Miss Thailand Sawinee Pakaranang and nephew of retired Assistant Police Chief Police Lieutenant General Ukrit Patchimsawat comes from a wealthy and influential family. In the motion, the prosecutor said Kanpithak got into an argument with a bus driver, hitting the man in the face with a brick, before driving his car into a crowded bus stop, killing 42-year-old Saichon Luangsaeng and injuring several others. The court scheduled the trial for March 24. Kanpithak apologized yesterday for the harm he had caused ''unconsciously'', before bursting into tears. His family have claimed he was suffering from

Continued here:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/News/14Mar2008_news08.php

====================================================

unconsciously??? :o

Mr Kanpithak apologised yesterday for the harm he had caused ''unconsciously'', before bursting into tears. His family have claimed he was suffering from mental problems.

Seems to happen a lot to the sons of "influential" families, don't it? Poor sods.

........Kanpithak, also known as Mu Ham........

If said with the appropriate tones, mu ham (หมูหำ) would mean Pig's cock Right, Thai language playmates??

PRETTY APT (and my apologies to any porcines and their todgers for linking them to this shit!!)

หมูหำ หมูหำ หมูหำ หมูหำ หมูหำ หมูหำ หมูหำ หมูหำ หมูหำ หมูหำ หมูหำ

Edited by Big A

I do hope his punishment is severe- at the very least a life jail sentence, or if he is already suffering from mental problems then he needs to be *permanently* institutionalised- full meal deal, rubber room with no TV- with no chance of release. Either way, the public needs to see that the game is over for this useless person. No one should get away with this sort of behaviour- unless, of course, he becomes part of the cabinet. :o

"S"

If said with the appropriate tones, mu ham (หมูหำ) would mean Pig's cock Right, Thai language playmates??

PRETTY APT (and my apologies to any porcines and their todgers for linking them to this shit!!)

Sentiment correct, but word order incorrect, I'm afraid Big A. :D

I have a cousin-in-law with the flattering nickname, Ham Muu. :o

I do hope his punishment is severe- at the very least a life jail sentence, or if he is already suffering from mental problems then he needs to be *permanently* institutionalised- full meal deal, rubber room with no TV- with no chance of release. Either way, the public needs to see that the game is over for this useless person. No one should get away with this sort of behaviour- unless, of course, he becomes part of the cabinet. :o

"S"

I have 2 words for you Buddy : Dream on.

Mr Kanpithak apologised yesterday for the harm he had caused ''unconsciously'', before bursting into tears. His family have claimed he was suffering from mental problems.

Seems to happen a lot to the sons of "influential" families, don't it? Poor sods.

It's all that guanxi in-breading. As for Heng's note about the afterlife and things staying the same -- you're right, and the reason things stay the same is that many of the rich families here 'adopted' the majority religion - but probably don't believe much of it. Helps with the 'connections' though - to prosper and show integration (only when required of course).

Sentiment correct, but word order incorrect, I'm afraid Big A.

Yeah, I know. With the words in a rising tone, it would literally mean "Penis pig" Still, pretty apt for this low life, scummy, shitbag cry-baby!!

"S"

In this case (which may well not be the case :whistling), it would be interesting to see :

1- How he ever was able to acquire a driver's license with his condition.

2- If his condition appeared or got worse following his acquiring a driver's license, why was he still allowed to drive.

It's all that guanxi in-breading. :D

As for Heng's note about the afterlife and things staying the same -- you're right, and the reason things stay the same is that many of the rich families here 'adopted' the majority religion - but probably don't believe much of it. Helps with the 'connections' though - to prosper and show integration (only when required of course).

Seems very common indeed.

Sentiment correct, but word order incorrect, I'm afraid Big A. :D

I have a cousin-in-law with the flattering nickname, Ham Muu. :o

mŏo hăm mŏo hăm mŏo hăm mŏo hăm mŏo hăm mŏo hăm mŏo hăm mŏo hăm mŏo hăm mŏo hăm mŏo hăm

I think the หำ means testicle and not cock

It's all that guanxi in-breading. As for Heng's note about the afterlife and things staying the same -- you're right, and the reason things stay the same is that many of the rich families here 'adopted' the majority religion - but probably don't believe much of it. Helps with the 'connections' though - to prosper and show integration (only when required of course).

Guanxi is not Thai and I do not care how much they are sino-thai - yes there are the clans etc but use guanxi in context please

Edited by Prakanong

"S"

Exactly - dream on - I wonder if these people live in Thailand that they do not know the reality there or in Asia

Even if he gets a sentence he will be out very soon

As for Heng's note about the afterlife and things staying the same -- you're right, and the reason things stay the same is that many of the rich families here 'adopted' the majority religion - but probably don't believe much of it.

No different than anywhere else in the world. It's the well to do who decide that all the preaching, chanting, amens, etc. don't mean a thing (in this life... maybe or maybe not for the "next" life) unless you actually work and invest after you walk out of that temple, church, or mosque.

"S"

Exactly - dream on - I wonder if these people live in Thailand that they do not know the reality there or in Asia

Even if he gets a sentence he will be out very soon

If you reread (or read) the original post carefully, you will note words like "hope, need, should." These are not predictive words in the English language.

Guanxi is not Thai and I do not care how much they are sino-thai - yes there are the clans etc but use guanxi in context please

You don't care how much sino-thai they are? No of course not..why would any of us even consider that "in context" of Thailand and the "hi-so" manipulation of the country's socio-economic, political and judicial systems? Please read the works of Ajarn Pasuk Pongpaichit then - who may also be sino-thai for all I know.. just for 'context' ok?

Maybe have all the words... but you would grammatically bass ackwards. Dyslexic too?