How to install a vpn on a 3bb router

Lookpeter

15 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

With this device, where does the OP run their IPTV client?

They run their IPTV client on the whatever they use, android TV box, smart TV and connect to the dedicated wifi network.

5 minutes ago, recom273 said:

They run their IPTV client on the whatever they use, android TV box, smart TV

Yes, but the OP does not have an Android TV box (if they did they could run the VPN clinet on that), and their TV does not support either their IPTV client or a VPN app.

Don't get me wrong, that little yellow box is way cool, for what it is.

Edited by bamnutsak

Just now, bamnutsak said:

Yes, but they do not have an Android TV box (if they did they could run the VPN clinet on that), and their TV does not support either their IPTV client or a VPN app.

The question is "How do you install a VPN on a 3BB router" - the answer is, you cant - Exactly. so I suggested running a cheap and uncomplicated router to setup a secondary wifi network running an openVPN confiig and connect their TV to this network. If you run a secondary network then it doesn't matter what you run your IPTV app on. 

What is your question?

I am not a lover of systemwide VPN, and secondly, I do not like to use proprietary software provided by a VPN provider.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, recom273 said:

I am not a lover of systemwide VPN, and secondly, I do not like to use proprietary software provided by a VPN provider.

aye agree........to be fair, we should all get out more and stop watching the BS on the teLIEvision.......in addition the OP is Francais and those channels are the biggest load of toss I've ever come across.......there's a reason les riche own all the channels ????

if I wanna watch a movie tpb is still your best bet, just bung it on a memory stick, stick it in your TV and watch it that way......

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1