Experts unite to oppose govt’s cannabis legalisation

webfact

14 minutes ago, marin said:

And just where were you taught about its adverse effects?????

Those potheads getting high and beating their wives and girlfriends, fighting in bars, driving and crashing while killing others. Yeah I see what you mean. ????

I didn’t say I was an expert. Did I?????????????As professionals we each have our fields of expertise and we tend to take note of those with reputable backgrounds in their field. ????????????

On 4/25/2023 at 2:34 PM, dinsdale said:

Exactly. Showing off and then panic because they think their dying. Dope can be pretty strong and if someone doesn't know what to expect then sure they might panic. It's just ignorance to the effects of the drug. As for little ones eating cookies that's not good and the parent/parents have a lot to answer for.

In the past I use to follow the Grateful Dead and was a proud advocate of the Woodstock generation .

I stopped doing all kinds of mind altering substances a few decades ago.

That being said , the young lady and I visited a friend a couple of years ago up here in my neck of the rice patties.

I had two glasses of wine , dinner and dessert over a 4 hour period .

Someone enhanced the banana cake without me knowing, I almost panicked ,I was stoned ,lightheaded and dizzy .

Till this day I dont know what her girlfriend put in the cake . I didn’t make a big deal of getting spiked and had my lady drive home!

I can only imagine some novice Thai getting altered up and not expecting the unusual effects it brings on.

the above imop

Edited by riclag

20 minutes ago, riclag said:

In the past I use to follow the Grateful Dead and was a proud advocate of the Woodstock generation .

I stopped doing all kinds of mind altering substances a few decades ago.

That being said , the young lady and I visited a friend a couple of years ago up here in my neck of the rice patties.

I had two glasses of wine , dinner and dessert over a 4 hour period .

Someone enhanced the banana cake without me knowing, I almost panicked ,I was stoned ,lightheaded and dizzy .

Till this day I dont know what her girlfriend put in the cake . I didn’t make a big deal of getting spiked and had my lady drive home!

I can only imagine some novice Thai getting altered up and not expecting the unusual effects it brings on.

the above imop

Sounds like a dope cake or a spiked drink. Spiked drink you probabkly would have passed out and apart from that why would your drink have been spiked? Baked stuff can be quite strong and it takes time to come on. If you don't know you've ingested a drug then SURPRISE about 1-1/2 hrs later.

p.s. how long did it last:stoner: