Isaan thinking of Falang

Stevey

In your, it's difficult to know exactly how long as your story changes from time to time but less say, 5 years on and off in Isaan you have clearly know learned anything about local culture.

Let the attitude go and try to indulge.

Edited by youreavinalaff
  • Like 1
  • Confused 6
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Stevey said:

I’ve worked the passive aggressive emoji is the confused one. 

I guarantee I know more about local idiots than you.

Ive heard people say they don’t want to know the language so they don’t know what people are saying about them, ignorance is bliss. 

I know when I’m being talked about because people start whispering, even if I don’t understand what they’re talking about at least I know they’re talking about me ????

And therein, for all to see, lies the problem.

52 minutes ago, Stevey said:

I copied it from my iPhone notes App. I wasn’t gonna lose an Epic masterpiece like this. I remember losing a massive trip report to Savannakhet when the page just closed on me.  

My freaking IPad seems to do that regularly.

• Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

I kind of enjoyed reading your stuff. You should skip around a lot from one thing to another from one subject to another and I’m figuring you you’re bored or very lonely there where you live. Anyways, I wish you all the best living up there with your children and wife TIT.

Let’s give him some attention….I kind of enjoyed (past tense) ? 

I should skip about abit more on the various subjects? 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Stevey said:

I’ve got back with my girlfriend who I’d been with a few years but had a break and she had a Thai boyfriend she got pregnant by, but then split up with as not enough money was forthcoming and also he discovered her temper and gambling. I

English is my first language and I'm confused are you with her now ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, brianthainess said:

English is my first language and I'm confused are you with her now ?

Left about 1000 words for this, quoting you. Pressed submit, and it didn’t post again.  

Mods why does this happen ? 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

When the OP is adding a few more points later on, perhaps they could add some punctuation as a courtesy to others.

Example:

A usual one I get is women or men, who would never normally engage another person's child in unsolicited conversation in the street, but will try and show me that this boy is an Isaan child and not mine. They will start asking him the same questions:  what village do you live in ?

The title did not tell me much, the post even less. Garbled.

I’ve addressed this. I apologise about the messy sentences some of this is garbled but with all due respect I’m not 70 years old sitting in an air-conditioned office in BuriRam. I am 48 going on 40 and I’m very busy looking after a child, running errands planting lots of trees, and not waiting to die. 

It’s funny, I thought picking people up on there, spelling and punctuation went out with the Romans since many of people on the Internet or non-native English speakers and it’s now thought petty to pick people up on this type of thing. 

Just a quick one at the end what have you been doing today? I’ve had loads on and managed to write you some entertaining posts. The fact that you’ve gone to the trouble to point out where I left  a load of garbled rubbish is a measure of what kind of a man you are. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Thumbs Up 2