Maid Wanted in Bo Sang

JBChiangRai

My 2 daughters live in Bo Sang attending Payap University.

They are like most girls their age, their house is like a pig sty.

Does anyone have any recommendation for a maid to come in one or two days per week?

Many thanks in anticipation.

Sorry can't help with any recommendation of a maid, but would recommend giving them an ultimatum on cleaning the house themselves. I use to have student properties I let out years ago and agree, most girls are untidy, but they need to learn.

What was funny is how in the first week of living in a property, the 4 girls would have a rota of jobs posted in the kitchen. After another week the rota was gone and the house became worse than a pigsty.

Use the maid money on sending them to a Swiss finishing school, the nuns will sort them out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You thought that I would get embarrassed and apologise because of your claim that your Children were disabled . 

You made the mistake of saying it was "tragic" that your Children were disabled 

Not only are you predisposed to offering unsolicited & unwelcome advice, you’re a poor mindreader.  I had no such thought. Neither did I make any mistake, which is self evident.

If you can’t stay on topic, id est, volunteer details of a maid, then spare me your ignorant assumptions.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

Not only are you predisposed to offering unsolicited & unwelcome advice, you’re a poor mindreader.  I had no such thought. Neither did I make any mistake, which is self evident.

If you can’t stay on topic, id est, volunteer details of a maid, then spare me your ignorant assumptions.

My friends daughter goes to Rajabhat University in Chiang Mai , I will ask her where to find some cleaners to clean your 
Daughters room , they have some Uni websites .

Shall I ask my friends Daughter to place an advertisement for cleaners for your Daughters rooms  on the Uni Websites ?

• Like 1

My daughters do clean, but not properly and my guess is they probably only do it just before I come down to visit them which is every 3 weeks.

it’s not so much about spoiling my kids with a cleaning service as it is about preserving this house for resale when they finish university.

I tried and failed 6 months ago to find a cleaning company that would service this area, the companies I found would only service their local area.

• Haha 1

tell them to get off their lazy fat a__  and keep the place reasonably tidy and clean ......   or your thinking about moving them out to a fan room and renting that place out .....    

tell them your serious unless they lift their game .....    they'll change their lazy attitude  !

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Muzzique said:

Leave them to it. It's part of growing up and taking responsibility.

If you bail them out they will make even more mess as they now know someone else will clear it up.

You´re not living there so why do you worry? Let them live in the squalor and filth.

They're over 18 and adults, not your job to bail them out anymore.

I few bouts of food poisoning, some bed bug bites, and discovering the dark crunch bits in their yoghurt is actually mouse poop will swing them around.

If you really want to hire help then I recommend sending a Henry round and leaving the rest to them.

Henry Hoover

They probably wouldn't know that it needs plugging in.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Muzzique said:

Leave them to it. It's part of growing up and taking responsibility.

If you bail them out they will make even more mess as they now know someone else will clear it up.

You´re not living there so why do you worry? Let them live in the squalor and filth.

They're over 18 and adults, not your job to bail them out anymore.

I few bouts of food poisoning, some bed bug bites, and discovering the dark crunch bits in their yoghurt is actually mouse poop will swing them around.

If you really want to hire help then I recommend sending a Henry round and leaving the rest to them.

Henry Hoover

I must agree with your suggestion.Let the lazy buggers wallow in their own s---! Not to blow my own horn but my step daughter keeps our house spotless.I don't have to coerce her ever.Thats how she was guided when she first came into my life.There is no instruction manual on parenting.Its on you as their guardian to provide them with whats right/wrong.

• Like 2

Require them to maintain your property just like you would require a non family member renter.  Tell the that is the standard and hold them to it.  Then it is not so personal.

Damn fool it you do not do something to get them to improve their behavior.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Turn up without warning, and take photos, put them on F/B, with their photos and names, and "cleaner needed for lazy adult students'' see how they like that.

What a prick.  That is the best you can do, sad fellow.  Can't think of anything more stupid to do?

• Haha 2