Vaping THC : lung damage?

• 6 months later...

A while back, I started vaping occasionally, using a pen similar to Ghost Jack Herer. It was just a casual thing, a puff here and there. I didn't feel any immediate discomfort, but I started noticing I was coughing more, especially at night. It was confusing because I wasn't vaping that much.

I remember reading somewhere about certain additives in vapes, like vitamin E acetate, being harmful. That got me thinking maybe even my small vaping habit was affecting my lungs. I decided to play it safe and guess what? My coughing reduced significantly.

I'm not saying it's the same for you, but it might be worth considering. If you're still keen on vaping but worried about your health, you could check out the range from this store. They have different options that might be gentler. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/16/2023 at 7:41 PM, lickard said:

I remember reading somewhere about certain additives in vapes, like vitamin E acetate, being harmful. That got me thinking maybe even my small vaping habit was affecting my lungs. I decided to play it safe and guess what? My coughing reduced significantly.

this.

more than likely this is exactly what is happening here. the op has a fake cart that is filled with god knows what. most of the carts that are brought into thailand are fake. please be careful as it caused a huge issue back in usa and canada to some extent. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Meanwhile I know more about my condition. What I have is post-nasal drip, maybe made worse by ED pills but not linked to vaping as I haven't been vaping for months now and see no improvement. I also have non-allergic perennial rhinitis. I'd much rather it had been  due to vaping as nasal drip is untreatable.

I've had a look at nasal cryotherapy (available in Bangkok) but the Reddit reviews from people who had nasal cryotherapy are not encouraging.

• Thumbs Up 1