LTR and the 800,000 Baht Bank Account

On 5/15/2023 at 1:50 PM, Pib said:

Yes....you can get a digital work permit with the LTR visa if desired.  The work permit comes as an extra fee of Bt3K/year which means for the 1st five year permit it will cost Bt15K on top of the LTR basic 10 year fee of Bt50K.

Is there a minimum wage required for a digital work permit, or other requirements, as i am as a consultant sometimes for a Thai Company so this is not a fulltime job?

1 hour ago, Cocon said:

Is there a minimum wage required for a digital work permit, or other requirements, as i am as a consultant sometimes for a Thai Company so this is not a fulltime job?

You need to meet the income requirements of the particular LTR visa (i.e., LTR Work from Thailand Professional, LTR Highly Skilled Professional, LTR Pensioner, etc.,) you are applying for....and these income requirements are generally 80K or 40K USD/year....but if working for the Thai government there is no minimum income requirement.   By meeting the LTR visa income requirement "income-wise" that qualifies you for the digital work permit....but you of course need to also meet whatever skill/experience requirements that are required. 

See the LTR Visa basic criteria requirements at this weblink:  https://ltr.boi.go.th/index.html#what