Jesse Watters Says He ‘Can Tell’ What Illegal Immigrants Look Like

onthedarkside

image.png.4040c79fce913e83a3094b6a3881cc0f.png

Fox News host Jesse Watters on Tuesday claimed that he is able to identify illegal immigrants in New York at a glance—and when pressed to explain himself, insisted simply that he “can tell” because he’s “a city guy.”

Watters then claimed to have witnessed migrants firsthand in New York City, where the Fox News studios are located.

“I saw on the way into work an illegal immigration family digging through the trash looking for recyclables,” Watters said, prompting co-host Jessica Tarlov to ask him how he was so sure.

“You can tell,” claimed Watters, whose explanation didn’t fly with Tarlov. “I can tell! I’m a city guy. You don’t want me to get into it, but I can tell.”

https://news.yahoo.com/jesse-watters-says-tell-illegal-012756715.html

Some of these Fox personalities like to say they are doing their job, saying on air what their employers want, like attorneys making their client's case.  But that doesn't work, as they are using their own names and report in a way that makes it sound like they are speaking their own opinions. 

When they got rid of O'Reilly Watters thought he would be the new O'Reilly.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Tug said:

What a racist little twerp of a man what a feckless thing to say come on Rupert you need to do better than this wanna be Stephen Miller 

Fox News has been racist for some time, this from 2019. Its not just Tucker or Watters. Toxic since its very creation

Fox News Is Racist. Period.

https://www.freepress.net/blog/fox-news-racist-period

• Thumbs Up 1

"Audience demand" can be measured, at least in part, by ratings.

The result of less racism is a precipitous ratings drop. D'oh.

Fox knows their audience, and what they want. More racism, but it needs to be base enough to be identifable by the deplorables, but couched in a way that can be defended. Hence on-air "talent" like Jesse Waters are allowed to ramp up the racism. The problem is he just can't do it, my guess is that he doesn't really believe it, and he can't "act" outraged.

Fox News Ratings At 8PM Drop 50% After Tucker Carlson’s Firing

Each of the shows in FNC’s prime time lineup until this week had held a firm grip on first place, so slipping behind MSNBC at 8 p.m. is noteworthy, but so is the trend: last Friday—Carlson’s last night—he drew a total audience of 2.65 million viewers. That number largely held on Monday night (2.59 million viewers), but was cut to 1.7 million viewers on Tuesday and then 1.3 million viewers Wednesday—just 50% of Carlson’s audience from five days earlier.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoyella/2023/04/28/fox-news-ratings-at-8pm-drop-50-after-tucker-carlsons-firing/?sh=3b2974d72247

• Thanks 2

What makes Watters a tad problematic as the Fox leading white nationaliist is that his affect includes a lot of clownish comedic aspects. If that's what they want, why not go with actual comedian Gutfeld who is actually funny?

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thumbs Up 1