Indian man sexually abuses 4 year old Thai girl

webfact

7 hours ago, roo860 said:

April 12, Sing asked Sineenuch if he could take Bright to play with him at his workplace, and she agreed. 

What the hell is that all about? 

It's called trust and naivety on the parents part and grooming on the perps part

17 hours ago, Bill97 said:

How can people not know that there are many Thai citizens who are Indian.

If he's a Thai citizen then he's Thai not Indian. My ancestors were maybe Vikings be i am British not Danish.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, FriendlyFarang said:

He probably holds dual nationality, is born in Thailand, and the only thing "indian" about him is that his ancestors once came from India, as many other Thai/Indian in Thailand.

But a news article gets more attention if a foreigner is blamed.

Can't have dual citizenship as India does not allow a person to keep their Indian citizenship once you get citizenship of another country. Even educated Thai people including reporters have a very narrow views of the world and have a tendency to assign citizenship of a person based on their ethnicity. I can't make any educated Thais believe me that 50% S&P 500 CEOs are first generation Indian (they are Indian Americans) and that the average income of Indian Americans are twice that of the Europeans Americans.  They lack basic understanding of citizenship and ethnicity. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

They lack basic understanding of citizenship and ethnicity. 

I don't think so.  I think they just choose to ignore the arbitrary paperwork of citizenship.  For them what is important is what the person is not what some paperwork says about them.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dante99 said:

I think they just choose to ignore the arbitrary paperwork of citizenship.

The citizenship is not an arbitrary paperwork. Ignoring citizenship and ethnicity by educated persons, including newspaper reporters, is like living in the middle ages.

Edited by CartagenaWarlock

11 hours ago, Bill97 said:

Probably because it is not true.  I searched it and found sources saying it is not true.  Do you have a couple of good sources that verify it?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1097600/racial-and-ethnic-diversity-of-ceos-in-the-united-states/

There are currently 60 (12%) Indian American CEOs in S&P 500. 
https://www.cnbctv18.com/business/companies/what-makes-indian-origin-ceos-rise-to-the-top-of-fortune-500-companies-14446172.htm

Edited by CartagenaWarlock