Withholding tax refund pending

I filed for the withholding tax refund on March 1 in the Jomtien revenue office.

All documents were completed by the helpful and friendly lady, and I was shown how much my refund would be.

As of today there is still no cheque in the post, which I think is a bit overdue. Not?

I recall from last year that it's possible to check the status online, but I forgot how to do, and can't find clear instructions anywhere.

Some help to steer me in the right direction will be appreciated.

หน้าหลัก | กรมสรรพากร : ยื่นแบบผ่านอินเทอร์เน็ต (rd.go.th)

On this website you can check your status (Second last button on the top).

Normaly at least here in Bangkok at my place the refund is done in about 5-6 days if all documents are in order and you not need to add additional documents.

But my refund is transferred directly to my bank account (KTB)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BenStark said:

As of today there is still no cheque in the post, which I think is a bit overdue. Not?

Not always as in the past I have had some longer delays.

However it is also possible you may need to speak to someone on, from memory, the 4th floor - I have had to in the past to sign some form or other before they released the cheque.

When it happened to me I went and asked downstairs and they told me where to go.

I wasn't aware you could check online so that is a good step forward except it looks like you need to be able to read Thai.......

2 hours ago, HampiK said:

หน้าหลัก | กรมสรรพากร : ยื่นแบบผ่านอินเทอร์เน็ต (rd.go.th)

On this website you can check your status (Second last button on the top).

Normaly at least here in Bangkok at my place the refund is done in about 5-6 days if all documents are in order and you not need to add additional documents.

But my refund is transferred directly to my bank account (KTB)

Thanks, I now got the status, and this is what it shows. Dos that mean I need to send them my passport details, which I assume I gave them already?

image.png.ffed913c266eec32ffe9168d60fe3a62.png

40 minutes ago, BenStark said:

Thanks, I now got the status, and this is what it shows. Dos that mean I need to send them my passport details, which I assume I gave them already?

image.png.ffed913c266eec32ffe9168d60fe3a62.png

they want passport from first page till actual pages which are used including signing them.
Strange, I never had to provide such information, but different offices have different rules.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, HampiK said:

they want passport from first page till actual pages which are used including signing them.
Strange, I never had to provide such information, but different offices have different rules.

Thanks again, I will visit the office tomorrow with the requested copies.