Chinese Look to Thai Property Market for Safe Investments Amid Uncertainty

snoop1130

4 minutes ago, sscc said:

What is the issue ?   Racial congregation is a problem ? 

What about Little Tokyo in Los Angeles ?  Little Italy in New York ?  Beach Area in Toronto occupied by the British as well as countless China Towns everywhere including Bangkok ?   Do all of these bother you ?

richmond bc is approx 60 percent chinese now. hardly a china town or little italy. in fact asians now make up about 75 percent of the total population of that city. most of the signage is now in mandarin and no longer in english.

little italy in NYC takes up 60 percent of the population ? or is it a small fraction of the overall demographics. 

12 minutes ago, sscc said:

Has there been serious Conflict, violence, drug issue,  well,  not to my knowledge for the past 30 years. 

you know there is a serious problem there with organized crime right ? 

15 minutes ago, wordchild said:

As I read it, his speech was referring to the shared ethnicity of people on both sides of the strait. That is unquestionably true.

However there has been separate political and social development between both countries for a considerable time now.

I have spent time in both over the last 20 plus years, whatever the shared ethnicity, they are now very different. 

However, as an aside, I would say that many young people I meet in the PRC, have more in common with their peers in Taiwan than they have in common with the increasingly aged dinosaurs that currently run the PRC

Constitution is just  black and white with no room for obscurity or observation or trending etc. 

Mr. Ma had talked about such Taiwan Constitution time and again  --- in Singapore 2015, in UK ( Oxford University ) 2019,  in PRC 2023 and in Greece 2023.   

Western media of course conveniently ignored or side-tracked such important information is contradicted the Western Script and Western Narrative. 

BTW your comment earlier about Antiquity so and so is Not true.  

• Haha 1

On 5/9/2023 at 10:47 AM, CartagenaWarlock said:

They did not have the technology to construct an island in the middle of the sea. Otherwise, they would have taken over World's sea. 

And China is fishing around the world on an a huge scale, admittedly, just inside International Waters.  Many locals are suffering because they can't get the fish they used to near the shore.

And what about all the "Secret Chinese Police Stations" around the world that have been uncovered.  China trying to exact control in foreign countries illegally.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, sscc said:

Taiwan Constitution stated that Taiwan and Mainland are as a whole of China ROC.

Former Taiwan President 2008-2016  Mr. Ma  talked about Taiwan Constitution merely weeks ago.

I bet you don't read news reported in Taiwan and know ZIP about Taiwan constitution.  Instead you went blah blah blah ......  merely echoing the Western narratives. 

I actually live in China and have any many, many Taiwanese friends, so once again you are totally wrong. Not one of them considers themselves to be Chinese.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I actually live in China and have any many, many Taiwanese friends, so once again you are totally wrong. Not one of them considers themselves to be Chinese.

I talked and quoted Constitution.

You talked of your opinion and your friends' opinion.  

They are in completely different levels of unequal importance. 

19 hours ago, sharksy said:

And what about all the "Secret Chinese Police Stations" around the world that have been uncovered.  China trying to exact control in foreign countries illegally.

Is it not the fault of foreign countries that allow to set up secret police stations? 

• Confused 1

On 5/11/2023 at 11:16 AM, CartagenaWarlock said:

Is it not the fault of foreign countries that allow to set up secret police stations? 

They have been setup illegally, not informing authorities (who would undoubtedly not sanction this), hence they are secret.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1