AIS daily internet on Android?

proton

17 hours ago, NextG said:

Is it compulsory to buy from the “AIS shop”? ????

They run for six months. You really seem to like to make it up as you go along…

As a new AIS customer (I have been a DTAC customer from over 20 years now) I wanted a complete hardware/software/networking solution, so it make sense to buy from the AIS shop where everything could be explained and setup and working properly before I left the shop.

The product package I bought also came with a 1 year warranty which is supported by any AIS shop anywhere in Thailand.

I am happy with my purchase... the compact size of it, the portability, the performance, the coverage (even when mobile), and the support.

And instead of being a know-all and posting misinformation and unhelpful baiting comments to members of the forum, you should really get a Thai person to translate the Thai language fine print associated with those Lazada 20 Mbps packages for 300 baht... for 4G coverage (which is what I wanted) you get 20 Mbps for the first 70GB downloaded, then it reverts to 1 Mbps download speed for unlimited download capacity for 30 days.

image.png.59929b116c1f576e1c855cf1b24a3061.png

1 Mbps download speed is practically useless for my (and my family's) needs, so I remain happy with my purchase.

15 minutes ago, Encid said:

As a new AIS customer (I have been a DTAC customer from over 20 years now) I wanted a complete hardware/software/networking solution, so it make sense to buy from the AIS shop where everything could be explained and setup and working properly before I left the shop.

The product package I bought also came with a 1 year warranty which is supported by any AIS shop anywhere in Thailand.

I am happy with my purchase... the compact size of it, the portability, the performance, the coverage (even when mobile), and the support.

And instead of being a know-all and posting misinformation and unhelpful baiting comments to members of the forum, you should really get a Thai person to translate the Thai language fine print associated with those Lazada 20 Mbps packages for 300 baht... for 4G coverage (which is what I wanted) you get 20 Mbps for the first 70GB downloaded, then it reverts to 1 Mbps download speed for unlimited download capacity for 30 days.

1 Mbps download speed is practically useless for my (and my family's) needs, so I remain happy with my purchase.

Seems that you missed the boat…

9E8CFC72-2B21-4048-84B2-3D3D7C9DA996.jpeg.bfae7bb8b52b322c13fb4956ff8698bb.jpeg

The 20 Mbps SIM is in my router. 

A post in which the quoted content had been altered in a trolling manner has been removed:

28. You will not make changes to messages quoted from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. Do not shorten any post in a way that alters the context of the original post. Do not change the formatting of the post you are quoting.

40 minutes ago, Encid said:

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/sim-ais-20-mbps-200-i1167886111-s2753174712.html

A thank you would have been enough ☺️

On 5/29/2023 at 6:13 PM, Encid said:

I just bought a 30 day package 4G pocket wifi from AIS and am most impressed with it.

This is the device I bought:

image.png.0a4a60ace3c26030bb84f314c97fd392.png

And of all these 30 day internet plans available I chose the 850 baht/month 6Mbps unlimited package:

image.png.55f92626751576cc2c7a47a9a7c73a99.png

I tested the download speed in the AIS shop (in Central Festival Pattaya) using testmy.net to Japan and I got 4Mbps... good enough, so I thought.

I went home and I connected to my home TOT (now known as NT) fiber based network wifi and got 8.7Mbps download speed from London.

I then connected to the AIS 4G Pocket wifi and got 28.6Mbps download speed from London.

Very impressive!

In your case, since you state that you have a family in Thailand, consider Postpaid: https://gomo.th/package

Unlimited 10 Mbps for 299 baht per month. Stick the SIM in your portable router.