GET YOUR FEET OFF THE DESK !!!

This man  is Richard Barnett and he became one of the "faces" of the USA January 6th event.    He was just sentenced to 4.5 years in a federal prison for various crimes associated with  his activities that day. and will have to serve all of that time in prison without time off for good behavior.   He was also fined $2,000 and ordered to pay $365 in court costs.

Since  there were deaths that day accociated with  the riot, I wonder if he's lucky the government didn't also try him for manslaughter or murder.     

In the USA if a person is simply sitting in a car waiting as a getaway driver during a crime where a death occurs he can be charged with being an accomplice to murder.     Mr. Barnett managed to escape that charge.  Lucky him.

What I find humorous about him and the rest of the rioters that day is how they happily provided all the evidence of their crimes on their cell phones which the government  could later use to convict them.    Darwin's theory at work?

When I see the photo below I can't help but wonder if Richard's mom failed to teach him not to put his feet on a desk that's not his.

desk.png.d7c5748b26407ed8fc9b100b59436641.png

-desk-.webp

• Like 1