Thai Royalists Gather at US Embassy, Petition US to Stop Intervening with Thai Politics

snoop1130

19 minutes ago, Snig27 said:

BrianB/TonyC does what he does because he's a shameless paid grifter, and these clowns likely are too, but the great mass of the people who buy into this CIA conspiracy theory here are just poorly educated nitwits who accept utter nonsense like this uncritically. 

Some get their 'education' and worldview from pulp fiction and Hollywood B-fare.

These people also think Men in Black is a documentary.

• Haha 2

Do we have a new government here yet? I have lost track and some interest.....If Thai people dont go hell for leather this time I think we may as well forget about it.  Sometimes when I check my motorcycle tire my sunglasses fall out of my shirt pocket....so I pick them up and put them back in....then I check my motorcycle tire again...and my sunglasses fall out, so I pick them back up and put them back in......so then I check my tire again....

Round and round we go. 

1 hour ago, Snig27 said:

The US has just offered the Thai military advanced F-16s and F-15s - new ones unlike the ancient secondhand stuff they currently have in their hangers - so they are hardly conspiring against them.

Free?

• Confused 2

On 5/25/2023 at 5:48 PM, snoop1130 said:

As evidence of alleged interference, the protesters brought up US Ambassador Robert Godec’s “call” for the Thai government to promptly release the election results,

The BP said pretty much the same today about the EC confirming the results sooner than the 2 months it appears to want, so is the Post also interfering ?

• Thumbs Up 2