Where Is A Well Equiped Paper Shop?

The shops in Nathon are rubbish.

that would rule out the printers on the opposite side of the street to the fresh market about 1/2 way between the market and the cop shop .

what about the stationary supply shop on the corner before the 7-11 heading to maenam , is that in Nathon ?

Tesco has a fair selection

you cant get what you want from nathon ? the printers in the middle of nathon has most paper or samui aksorn just before nathon ,if they dont have what you want they can order it :o

Tesco has a fair selection

you cant get what you want from nathon ? the printers in the middle of nathon has most paper or samui aksorn just before nathon ,if they dont have what you want they can order it :o

Paperboards and folder are just ugly, the choice is very poor - in Nathon.

Then I was looking for 120 g/m² white paper A4 in a large quantity - everybody (staff) told me: "No have" and "Cannot order".

Even the chinese grandfather from paper shop in the middle road told me that he couldnt order. When I ask: "Why you cannot order?" he just replied "No, cannot order" - and I spoke thai with him. This kind of talking drives me really crazy here in Samui.

Today I spoke with the boss of the large paper shop close to 7-11 - tomorrow I get what I want.

Easy things can be difficult!

Edited by ClaudeFeller

ClaudeFeller, you didn note the reference to SAMUI AKSORN in Lazeeboy's post?

I have got stuff from Aksorn for years, Khun Anon the owner is helpful (when he is wide awake, now and then)

I have found that given some patience, he can in fact order any and all types of paper.

Have you tried them?

Forget the Nathon town shops, bloody hopeless last time I checked a few months back for some nice paper.

"mai mee, mai kowjai, were's me noodles???"

Otherwise you may want to contact one of the larger local printers and publishers, ask their advice. Eg: Siam Map, Lighthouse Creative... check the Samui Directory, ring around, somebody will be sure to point you in the right direction - maybe.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, me again!

I am looking for a well equipped paper shop on Samui.

I need different types of paperboard and nice looking folders.

The shops in Nathon are rubbish.

Thanks for your help.

Claude

there is a photo copy shop with paper and stationary accerries it is end of bohput beginging of maneam near big orang supermarket oppoiste soi Kalikin.

got 3 photo copy machines and other stuff

there is a photo copy shop with paper and stationary accerries it is end of bohput beginging of maneam near big orang supermarket oppoiste soi Kalikin.

got 3 photo copy machines and other stuff

Supplies the nearby school...but might not carry what Khun Claude is looking for, guess Samui Aksorn in Ban Makham is the right choice!

Do you know the Place?

If not, call me.