Age gap relationships might seem wrong, but they work. Trust me

12 hours ago, JimTripper said:

Actually, it looks weird. When your with someone that looks like your daughter it looks weird in public. There’s no way of avoiding it. You need to overcome the feeling of people staring and gossiping.

When I first moved back to the UK with my Thai wife, the age difference was just 6 years.... people still stared, because they are ignorant ars*holes! The only place we can be truly comfortable is in Thailand (and much of Asia in general, to be fair), because most Asians don't have a stick up their backside about age gaps like westerners do. Even a lot of self-righteouos members here commenting on it... I suspect because they're trapped in a relationship with some tattooed porker that's going to take them to the cleaners if they bug out!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My boyfriend (40 years younger than me) & I often brunch at the local PTT. The locals all know us well, no problems.

The amusing bit comes when strangers from another province sit at the table next to us and assume we're non-Thai (my b/f is darkish from being outside much of each day and has a round Khmer face). So they start discussing us - they are astonished to see 2 wedding rings & they wonder who's the top & who the bottom noting that we don't seem effeminate ... On & on they go, educating themselves about modern realities. We smile politely at each other & try not to giggle ...

13 hours ago, JimTripper said:

When your with someone that looks like your daughter it looks weird in public.

So being with your daughter is found by others to be weird?  That is their problem and yes it’s a problem.

I go a lot of places with my grand daughter and many people stare at us wondering what our relationship is.  So we got tshirts in Thai and English saying grand father and grand daughter, no boom boom.

Edited by Bill97
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

Do you ever feel like your dating your daughter when you date a much younger woman?

Strange question.  My wife is 30 years younger than me, and our son is 8 years old.  If my son was my daughter, no, it wouldn't feel like I was dating my daughter. I don't date 8 year olds.

The guys who go to Pattaya generally can't find anyone in their home countries. They pay by the hour. A Hollywood movie star doesn't need to. And take a look at them - kept themselves in good condition with no beer belly.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, JimTripper said:

Actually, it looks weird. When your with someone that looks like your daughter it looks weird in public. There’s no way of avoiding it. You need to overcome the feeling of people staring and gossiping.

Only interpreted as such due to the culture you are in or the observers outlook. My Thai Wife is 26 years younger but ... don't get excited at my 76 years of age, it means she is 50. Still, on a recent visit to the USA, there were a few observations interpreted by me as a bit envious.

3 hours ago, giddyup said:

Same, same. Still money buying young pus*y.

It's nothing the same, the guys in Pattaya are with cheap, ugly Isarn prostitutes in one of the sleaziest brothels town in the world, that abuses 3rd world girls. 

The actor is not. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bill97 said:

I go a lot of places with my grand daughter and many people stare at us wondering what our relationship is.  So we got tshirts in Thai and English saying grand father and grand daughter, no boom boom.

Where do you live?

35 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Not in Pattaya, but in Bangkok I've seen very fit and well-kept older foreign gentlemen walking or dining with lovely, early-20s Thai women. Age gap could be 40 years. Sometimes it looks rather elegant. The two seem....what's the word....happy.

Life could be worse...for both of them.

How old are the women you date/marry?

My wife is 12 years younger, which is a lot but after being married 22 years, I sometimes wish it had been more ????

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, giddyup said:

No one forces girls to sell themselves in Pattaya, there are plenty of other jobs, but they choose to take the easy way. The only difference between Pacinos girlfriend and a Pattaya hooker is the price.

No, Paciino's g/f is not from a poor, farming background.There is a HUGE difference. You can justify it all you want but.... it's abuse.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

No, Paciino's g/f is not from a poor, farming background.There is a HUGE difference. You can justify it all you want but.... it's abuse.

Like I said, the girls in Pattaya haven't been sold into slavery,they are there by choice. Same as Al Pacino's gf chooses to give BJ's to an 83 year old c*ck. She just gets paid a lot more to do it. Is she being exploited/abused?

No one said a word about wrinkly old Hugh Hefner bedding women young enough to be great grandaughters when he was 90. Why? Because he was rich. So drop the hypocrisy.

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, amexpat said:

The age gap doesn't bother me. That's their business but having four and seven children, respectively, is a crime against the planet. 

As long as there is money to educate and support the kids until adulthood and beyond, I couldn't give a rats a$$, kudos to both of them.

My father worked two jobs to provide for us, never seen the guy, only when he would rock up to eat and sleep, then he was off again, suffice to say I would like to think that I turned out ok.

Most should criticise those father's who skip and pay zero child support to their kids, give me a break will you.  

15 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Like I said, the girls in Pattaya haven't been sold into slavery,they are there by choice. Same as Al Pacino's gf chooses to give BJ's to an 83 year old c*ck. She just gets paid a lot more to do it. Is she being exploited/abused?

No one said a word about wrinkly old Hugh Hefner bedding women young enough to be great grandaughters when he was 90. Why? Because he was rich. So drop the hypocrisy.

Try working at a rehab centre in Isarn for 15 years and you'll change your tune. The misery I've seen by 16 year old farmers' daughters being forced to travel to Pattaya by their parents to give head to retire Scandinavian seamen, and understandably needing to block this horrible image out their heads by the use of drugs and alcohol. I've seen you've obviously never seen. 

If you hang around people in Pattaya, you'll obviously hear a lot of mongers justifying their actions, and maybe even believe it. 

58 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

How old are the women you date/marry?

My wife is 12 years younger, which is a lot but after being married 22 years, I sometimes wish it had been more ????

I always choose women aged 30-35 old and weighing under 50Kg.

My age doesn't seem to change my choice.

Can't really imagine any of them are suffering any abuse from me.

Just bought my current one a new Click 160i, she seems happy enough.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

82 and 29, she love you for your look and your hard rock genital, she just secured her money by having your baby.

"but they work. Trust me" old man excuses to get laid with younger woman

5 hours ago, bbbbooboo said:

Hmmm…ive seen the same. It looks undignified and pathetic. Rather than feel envious i feel sad for him

Thought similar for a while when I first arrived in Thailand, as a young man. Now after many years observing the whys and wherefores, now approaching, 70 not so much ????

• Haha 1