Age gap relationships might seem wrong, but they work. Trust me

15 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

It is about men comfortable being men, and women comfortable being women. A very alien concept in the West, and in other very weak, emasculated nations like OZ, and NZ. It has nothing to do with the new age stuff you are totally hung up on.

Bit off topic but related: Cultural Marxism has been getting a foothold in the west and is behind feminism, Extinction Rebellion, BLM, Global Warming Change, LGTB&Q+ and all the other posh elitist astroturfed nonsense movements.  Elitist marxists worked out that the reason Marxism didn't take hold outside the poorest peasants in Russia was because of social norms, society & families. 

Therefore, the solution is to destroy society.  If they can do that they can push through communist marxism like they did in China, Cambodia and the soviet union.

This guy was the brains behind it (better on 1.5x speed): speed): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdsSIWh_VkQ&t=616s 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ICU Kid said:

It's been proven that straight men ALWAYS react most favourably to 24 year old women - no matter how old we get we get stuck on 24 year olds -  we're hardwired to as that's when they're at their most fertile.

Women look for someone slightly older than themselves up to the age of 45 (where they get stuck).

Saw some programme about this - can't remember if they put sensors on their brains or sex parts but that was was was indicated by physical responses

How do you tell a 24yo from a 23yo or 25yo?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hummin said:

When you see the response to posts like this, you know the bottom line of the forum and its clients

Tell me you're stuck with an old boiler without telling me you're stuck with an old boiler. 

I think the respondents were responding honestly, with the benefit of anonymity.  

Somehow people who play dress up and pretend to be other people for a living (Pacino DeNiro etc) get a pass for hooking up with young girls whilst Bob the ex-builder from Bolton gets looked down upon by snooty types who likely bow & scrape around their perceived betters. 

People need to take a look at themselves instead of projecting and judging imho.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ICU Kid said:
2 hours ago, Hummin said:

When you see the response to posts like this, you know the bottom line of the forum and its clients

Tell me you're stuck with an old boiler without telling me you're stuck with an old boiler. 

Tell me you’re a boomer who watches too much Tik-Tok without telling me you’re a boomer who watches Tik-Tok !!! ????

I think the respondents were responding honestly, with the benefit of anonymity.  

Everyone has anonymity here, why do you think its only those who seek company in relationships with large age gaps who are answering honestly ???

Somehow people who play dress up and pretend to be other people for a living (Pacino DeNiro etc) get a pass for hooking up with young girls whilst Bob the ex-builder from Bolton gets looked down upon by snooty types who likely bow & scrape around their perceived betters. 

People need to take a look at themselves instead of projecting and judging imho.

Indeed... that works for all circles...  

But there is also a ’spectrum’ of relationships and a lot of commenters are trying to shoe-horn the discussion into the dichotomy of old guy young hooker and old guy old battle-ax and the discussion takes on the extremes... 

1 hour ago, ICU Kid said:

It's been proven that straight men ALWAYS react most favourably to 24 year old women - no matter how old we get we get stuck on 24 year olds -  we're hardwired to as that's when they're at their most fertile.

Women look for someone slightly older than themselves up to the age of 45 (where they get stuck).

Saw some programme about this - can't remember if they put sensors on their brains or sex parts but that was what was indicated by physical responses

No, not all of us! Some of us look more favorably at 20 or 18-yo girls. ????

0a58bc7f3ff44f835d6ff8819625a86d2eede5b1

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Everyone has anonymity here, why do you think its only those who seek company in relationships with large age gaps who are answering honestly ???

I think those who admit to fancying women in their sexual prime more than older ladies are being honest *with themselves*. 

Whereas, imho, those who are saying they prefer eg. 50 year olds to 25 yr olds are probably kidding themselves and then trying to kid/virue signal to other members.

To be honest, if I reach really old bones I'm pretty sure I'll still fancy women in their sexual prime - it's hard wired into most males imho. 

However, assuming 24 year olds aren't an option I could might rationalise it by saying "it's awful", "I'd never do that",  "how dare you" (in a Greta voice) in an effort to convince myself I'm better off with an old one or single. 

Sour grapes and all that.

To be fair to older women and their fans on here they are in theory at least better company though.  Whatever makes you happy though

Bonus, just for fun (edit: wow, whoever invented feminism did such a number on these poor women - just as washing machines, vacuum cleaners and other labour saving devices were invented too : / 

Edited by ICU Kid
Addition
  • Thanks 2

Dirty 30s

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4539874/

https://www.sbs.com.au/topics/voices/relationships/article/2017/03/06/do-women-really-hit-their-sexual-peak-their-30s

"This was in comparison to when they felt at their lowest in terms of sexual confidence at the earlier age of 25. This low was attributed to peer pressure and body image issues.

Similarly, a study published in Personality and Individual Differences found that women in their early 30’s to early 40’s thought about sex more, had sex more often and were more open to flings."

Edited by bignok
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, bignok said:

Dirty 30s

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4539874/

https://www.sbs.com.au/topics/voices/relationships/article/2017/03/06/do-women-really-hit-their-sexual-peak-their-30s

"This was in comparison to when they felt at their lowest in terms of sexual confidence at the earlier age of 25. This low was attributed to peer pressure and body image issues.

Similarly, a study published in Personality and Individual Differences found that women in their early 30’s to early 40’s thought about sex more, had sex more often and were more open to flings."

Read the link, woman inexperienced and married in her 20s ......... now confident and divorced.

That sounds about right to me!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Read the link, woman inexperienced and married in her 20s ......... now confident and divorced.

That sounds about right to me!

32yo Thai women look 24yo though. 24yo farang women look 30yo.

• Thumbs Up 1

Rich old men will always be attractive to certain types of young women.. Nothing wrong with it apart from for any children, who might lose their father earlier than most

Ronnie Wood, Woody Allen, Rupert Murdoch. Donald Trump are a few other examples.

Is it the money? Fame? Power? Or just true love?

There was a question once asked in an interview, I think it was of Anna Nicole Smith, but might be wrong, along the lines of, " What was it about the billionaire J Howard Marshall that made you want to marry him?"

As long as they're happy, what difference does it make?

• Thumbs Up 1

Age is personal decision, for whatever motivation, that's between them.   But having kids, when it's unlikely you'll be around till they reach adulthood, is just wrong.   

A mental trauma they shouldn't need to deal with, especially if it means a financial hardship added to it.

How many kids ... UP2U, as long as you can provide for them.  1 per female, would make sense, world population wise.  And for me, 1 was enough to raise, though many want 2, for that sibling thingy.   More than 2, then I think it's getting a bit silly, especially if wide age gap.

Be a bit more responsible, as most after 2, seem to be surprises, if going by friends' and family's surprise arrivals.  Today's world, that's a huge financial strain on many families.

Subjecting a kid, to grow up poor, is equal to mental abuse, and that's from experience.  It's not fun at all.

Take the money out of it, and whats left?

Few women are attracted to men old enough to be the father or grandfather, hard truth, but I'd suggest it is the real truth.

Ever come across a poverty level 60 year man old with a 20 something woman?

Of course you haven't, it just doesn't exist

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GinBoy2 said:

Few women are attracted to men old enough to be the father or grandfather, hard truth, but I'd suggest it is the real truth.

Ever come across a poverty level 60 year man old with a 20 something woman?

Of course you haven't, it just doesn't exist

Ever come across a homeless man with an attractive gf?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

Few women are attracted to men old enough to be the father or grandfather, hard truth, but I'd suggest it is the real truth

How do you know?

Do you think the ladies who married Robert De Niro or Al Pacino think every day that their partners are just so old and boring?

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Maybe that's what lesbians want. Who cares?

Men don't want sex? I don't understand. Or do you date a women for looks only? If dating for company you could date a 60yo.

Edited by bignok

37 minutes ago, bignok said:

Men don't want sex? I don't understand. Or do you date a women for looks only? If dating for company you could date a 60yo.

Biology, since a long, long time: Men want to produce many babies. Young and pretty (healthy) women are the best "target" to do that.

Some people might say with modern society that is not true anymore. Wrong. Survival instinct from millions of years does not just change in a couple of hundred years. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Biology, since a long, long time: Men want to produce many babies. Young and pretty (healthy) women are the best "target" to do that.

Some people might say with modern society that is not true anymore. Wrong. Survival instinct from millions of years does not just change in a couple of hundred years. 

Wanting kids and wanting lots of sex are 2 different things.

Edited by bignok

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Survival instinct from millions of years does not just change in a couple of hundred years. 

Survival is mostly about food and shelter. Not sure what kids has to do with it.

• Haha 1