Robert F Kennedy Jr says he has ‘conversations with dead people’

onthedarkside

3 minutes ago, proton said:

Pro Biden propaganda parroted by the dreadful Guardian, they are running scared of Kennedy. His uncle's assassination has been an official conspiracy since congress unanimously decided it was in 1979, the oddballs are the ones who still believe in Warrens big book of lies. He would be a far better President than the disaster they have now.

Nobody is scared of that nut job.

Wishful thinking on your part.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Nobody is scared of that nut job.

Wishful thinking on your part.

Really, I expect Biden will be running rings round the nut in a debate then, only they won't be letting him as they know he's incapable of a debate and can only read with difficulty what they give him

22 minutes ago, proton said:

Really, I expect Biden will be running rings round the nut in a debate then, only they won't be letting him as they know he's incapable of a debate and can only read with difficulty what they give him

No incumbent president would bother debating with troll challengers. Get real.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

52 minutes ago, proton said:

Nah, Kennedy is too busy talking to Elon Musk on twitter and dreaming up more conspiracy theories, such as school mass shootings are down to Prozac.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, vandeventer said:

RFK will be leading the Democrat party in 2024 and you can take that to the bank. As far as talking to dead, many people see them, but only few talk to them. 

Unfortunately for the Kennedy family they have a history of brilliance offset by some of the clan having mental health issues wasn’t his aunt lobotomized and committed to an asylum?anyway he’s out there in la la land maybe it’s the Kennedy the Q nutters keep raving about?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Tug said:

Unfortunately for the Kennedy family they have a history of brilliance offset by some of the clan having mental health issues wasn’t his aunt lobotomized and committed to an asylum?anyway he’s out there in la la land maybe it’s the Kennedy the Q nutters keep raving about?

You ain't whistling Dixie. OK, Jackie O's relatives but close enough for jazz.

5 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Poll numbers are rising. Maybe not so nuts.

Poll numbers in no way reflect the sanity of a political candidate.  Anyone with any sense should have figured that out by now.

• Like 1

Why are so many mocking this guy? 

So much better than a demented 80 year old. 

Is there anyone here who has never asked advice from departed loved ones? 

Deflection from Biden's weaknesses, like forgetting what's he is or people's names, including the guy he's running against, or calling his granddaughter by his dead son's name, etc 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

Funny, your against him now but if his poll numbers keep going up as Biden's numbers are going down, will you support him or go down with Biden?

U.S. President Joe Biden's public approval was at 40% in recent days, close to the lowest level of his presidency, with Americans unhappy about his handling of immigration and inflation, a new Reuters/Ipsos poll showed.

The three-day poll, which ended on Sunday, showed a marginal increase in Biden's popularity from last month, when 39% of respondents said they approved of his performance as president.

https://www.reuters.com/graphics/USA-BIDEN/POLL/nmopagnqapa/

On 6/8/2023 at 8:09 AM, Neeranam said:

So no one can say they have never asked advice from a departed father or grandmother, yet criticise this guy for doing so. Double standards. 

• Confused 1

On 6/8/2023 at 8:09 AM, Neeranam said:

I am one and I am sure there are many more like me!

What a ridiculous idea, trying to communicate with the dead!  How are they supposed to respond?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Neeranam said:

So no one can say they have never asked advice from a departed father or grandmother, yet criticise this guy for doing so. Double standards. 

Strange reasoning. You make a nonsense request, noone replies so you're correct.

• Like 1

"Robert F Kennedy Jr"

Total idiot and master conspiracy theorist.

The last person anyone should be seeking advice from. 

"RFK Jr. Makes Unfounded Claims About Mass Shootings, Covid-19: Here Are All The Conspiracies He Promotes"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/saradorn/2023/06/06/rfk-jr-makes-unfounded-claims-about-mass-shootings-covid-19-here-are-all-the-conspiracies-he-promotes/?sh=63abf0643acc

"RFK Jr. Blames Anti-Depressants for School Shootings"

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/robert-f-kennedy-jr-conspiracy-theory-twitter-elon-musk-1234747479/

• Like 1

Where is all the good decent earnest people in America? 

What a line up of there have been during the years of American history, and Obama seems to be the only one who stands out. 

Sad, but true

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

People who say they are hearing voices unfortunately may be de facto hearing them, ie they really hear someone "talking" to them as far as they are concerned. The brain manufactures real language sound as though it were coming through the ear-drums.

This was brought home to me when a girl-friend in Thailand had a recurring bout of schizophrenia. She was a foreign girl "working" in Thailand. Eventually the voices told her to go to the airport in order to bord a fly home. She had entered Thailand illegally and got herself arrested big time. She spent some months in the IDC where she continued hearing voices. I wish I'd taken her reports of hearing voices seriously, instead of just telling her "stop the nonsense".

So when George Bush said God told him to invade Iraq, he may have meant it, alas.

9 minutes ago, JackGats said:

People who say they are hearing voices unfortunately may be de facto hearing them, ie they really hear someone "talking" to them as far as they are concerned. The brain manufactures real language sound as though it were coming through the ear-drums.

This was brought home to me when a girl-friend in Thailand had a recurring bout of schizophrenia. She was a foreign girl "working" in Thailand. Eventually the voices told her to go to the airport in order to bord a fly home. She had entered Thailand illegally and got herself arrested big time. She spent some months in the IDC where she continued hearing voices. I wish I'd taken her reports of hearing voices seriously, instead of just telling her "stop the nonsense".

So when George Bush said God told him to invade Iraq, he may have meant it, alas.

It is more normal to hear voices than many thinks or are willing to admit. 

Especially during stressed and roughed times, or your life is in danger, and of course because of severe mental health issues. 

https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/explore-mental-health/a-z-topics/hearing-voices