Robert F Kennedy Jr says he has ‘conversations with dead people’

onthedarkside

image.png.6c5e100967c07b64368747a481cc0f7f.png

Robert F Kennedy Jr, the conspiracy theorist and vaccine skeptic challenging Joe Biden for the Democratic presidential nomination, told an interviewer he had “conversations with dead people” every day.

Kennedy’s uncle, John F Kennedy, the 35th US president, was assassinated in Dallas in 1963. His father, Robert F Kennedy, the US attorney general and New York senator, was killed in Los Angeles five years later.

In an interview with the Free Press, Kennedy was asked how he thought his father and uncle would tackle challenges facing America today.

READ MORE

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jun/01/robert-kennedy-jr-president-candidate-conspiracy

image.png.ef3e9540d109f65956b40fbb2e3c19e5.png

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

<snipped>

I do wonder what the Guardian refers to when it accuses him of being a conspiracy theorist. Did he falsely say it's a "pandemic of the unvaccinated"  or "if you have the shot you will not get covid", or did he float the possibility covid started due to a lab leak rather than originating in a market outside the bat coronavirus study lab?

Point is, liberal FACT 2 years ago is not the same as liberal FACT today. So who is guilty of pushing conspiracy theories?

Unless there is a comprehension problem, the facts do change.  The virus changes and with it the effectiveness of treatments.   Science is always open to new evidence.   

11 minutes ago, JustAnotherHun said:

So what?

I talk to Elvis daily and Jerry Garcia calls me from time to time.

If, by chance, you happen to talk to my mate Bill, please remind him that he owes me a fiver. Thanks.

• Haha 2

Nikola Tesla will soon be telling you-know-who to stop using his name.

Two kinds of craziness at play here: the kind where you think you're hearing the voices of the dead, and the kind where you tell the world about it.  Just a matter of time before some MAGA nut tells of their conversations with the founding fathers.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, vandeventer said:

RFK will be leading the Democrat party in 2024 and you can take that to the bank. As far as talking to dead, many people see them, but only few talk to them. 

The Bank of Bad Investments that is

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/2/2023 at 7:49 AM, SunnyinBangrak said:

"Kennedy told the Free Press he was running in part to reclaim a party he said had become “a war party … the party of the neocons. It’s become the party of Wall Street and the party of censorship, which, I think [is] antithetical to liberal values”.

Well said Mr.Kennedy.

I do wonder what the Guardian refers to when it accuses him of being a conspiracy theorist. Did he falsely say it's a "pandemic of the unvaccinated"  or "if you have the shot you will not get covid", or did he float the possibility covid started due to a lab leak rather than originating in a market outside the bat coronavirus study lab?

Point is, liberal FACT 2 years ago is not the same as liberal FACT today. So who is guilty of pushing conspiracy theories?

That Kennedy guy for sure.

Yep, that's who you want as your next President, a deluded lunatic, following on from an doddery old man with dementia and a racist, misogamist, narcistic , ego maniac.  Come on America, you can surly do better than this. 

Pro Biden propaganda parroted by the dreadful Guardian, they are running scared of Kennedy. His uncle's assassination has been an official conspiracy since congress unanimously decided it was in 1979, the oddballs are the ones who still believe in Warrens big book of lies. He would be a far better President than the disaster they have now.

• Thanks 1