20 attorneys general bring legal action over 'experimental' sex changes on kids: 'Disregarding science'

Social Media

I find it interesting that these same right-wingers who seem to think that when only 1% of the population was dying of covid, it was no big problem, but suddenly the .06% of the population who identify as transgender are of dire concern.  

Medical decisions for children are left to the doctors, the patient and the parents.   That includes medical intervention.  

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

13 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Can't remember your own words? They're not far away, go back and reread them.

The words I used have nothing to do with your question. You need to be asking another poster.

I have never claimed there was a crisis. Chomper asked for proof from another. I was not involved in that conversation.

You've got the wrong bloke. Sorry.

20 minutes ago, Credo said:

I find it interesting that these same right-wingers who seem to think that when only 1% of the population was dying of covid, it was no big problem, but suddenly the .06% of the population who identify as transgender are of dire concern.  

Medical decisions for children are left to the doctors, the patient and the parents.   That includes medical intervention.  

Did you even read the entire OP, I mean click on the links within the OP. It's obvious you haven't

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Did you even read the entire OP, I mean click on the links within the OP. It's obvious you haven't

I did, obviously you will not be deterred from hysteria.  You support denying medical treatment for people with a diagnosable medical condition and proven, effective treatments?   

You are intervening in something that is none of your business, none of your concern, and has no effect on your life.   

• Thumbs Up 1

....and just to be clear, there is nothing 'experimental' about it.  I know that word worked well the anti-vaxxers during Covid, but it's the same misinformation and narrative.   

Edited by Credo

1 minute ago, Credo said:

I did, obviously you will not be deterred from hysteria.  You support denying medical treatment for people with a diagnosable medical condition and proven, effective treatments?   

You are intervening in something that is none of your business, none of your concern, and has no effect on your life.   

That's core to the outrage industry.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Credo said:

....and just to be clear, there is nothing 'experimental' about it.  I know that word worked well the anti-vaxxers during Covid, but it's the same misinformation and narrative.   

https://www.foxnews.com/media/former-trans-kid-shares-pain-suffering-mutilating-gender-affirming-care-ive-gotten-no-help

Cole began to question her identity at the age of 12. Her parents were advised by medical professionals that she would commit suicide if she wasn't "affirmed" with medical intervention.

"My distraught parents wanted me alive, so they listened to my doctors," Cole previously said at a hearing. 

Then, at 16, Cole detransitioned. Two years later she continues to experience painful side effects from the medical interventions. 

I can't understand why some parents want to mutilate their kids.

14 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/former-trans-kid-shares-pain-suffering-mutilating-gender-affirming-care-ive-gotten-no-help

Cole began to question her identity at the age of 12. Her parents were advised by medical professionals that she would commit suicide if she wasn't "affirmed" with medical intervention.

"My distraught parents wanted me alive, so they listened to my doctors," Cole previously said at a hearing. 

Then, at 16, Cole detransitioned. Two years later she continues to experience painful side effects from the medical interventions. 

I can't understand why some parents want to mutilate their kids.

Oh, wow, you found one case that fits your narrative.  Perhaps you want me to post a few hundred that don't?   

Here's a little info for you:

The questionnaire found that a majority of transgender adults are happier after transitioning, with 78% of respondents noting that living as a gender outside the one assigned at birth has increased their satisfaction in life, reported the Washington Post.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2023/mar/24/majority-trans-adults-happier-transitioning-survey#:~:text=The questionnaire found that a,life%2C reported the Washington Post.

9 hours ago, Credo said:

Oh, wow, you found one case that fits your narrative.  Perhaps you want me to post a few hundred that don't?   

Here's a little info for you:

The questionnaire found that a majority of transgender adults are happier after transitioning, with 78% of respondents noting that living as a gender outside the one assigned at birth has increased their satisfaction in life, reported the Washington Post.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2023/mar/24/majority-trans-adults-happier-transitioning-survey#:~:text=The questionnaire found that a,life%2C reported the Washington Post.

I didn't find it, the link was part of the OP. The subject was about kids, not adults. If an adult wants to whack off his privates, have at it. I don't care. But the discussion is about young kids.

20 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I didn't find it, the link was part of the OP. The subject was about kids, not adults. If an adult wants to whack off his privates, have at it. I don't care. But the discussion is about young kids.

I offered you a link that directly addressed the issue of transgender youth. It showed a dramatic decline in suicides for kids who had been given treatment..

https://www.hcplive.com/view/suicide-risk-reduces-73-transgender-nonbinary-youths-gender-affirming-care

• Like 1

On 6/2/2023 at 7:58 AM, Social Media said:

Twenty Republican attorneys general are joining forces in an amicus brief against several LGBTQ+ groups that are pushing to allow minors to receive gender reassignment surgery and hormone altering drugs.

"First, do no harm."

13 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I offered you a link that directly addressed the issue of transgender youth. It showed a dramatic decline in suicides for kids who had been given treatment..

https://www.hcplive.com/view/suicide-risk-reduces-73-transgender-nonbinary-youths-gender-affirming-care

I'll bet the doctors looking for new kid patients flaunt those stats to the parents to scare them into letting their 12 yr old have these surgeries or chemicals. Just because a kid is confused is no reason for "gender affirming" procedures.

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I'll bet the doctors looking for new kid patients flaunt those stats to the parents to scare them into letting their 12 yr old have these surgeries or chemicals. Just because a kid is confused is no reason for "gender affirming" procedures.

So between I can't find it and I don't believe it you've got yourself covered. 

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 2