Everything I did was right': Trump doubles down amid new classified docs reports

onthedarkside

image.png.59eb4d3448586da4ce3efc4a098f450f.png

Former President Donald Trump insisted he did nothing wrong amid reports that he knowingly held onto classified documents after his presidency, in a Fox News town hall appearance Thursday that also saw him lob slights at his primary opponents including Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.

“I don’t know anything about it. All I know is this: Everything I did was right,” Trump responded to a question about a recording that reportedly includes Trump acknowledging he kept a classified document. He quickly pivoted to President Joe Biden, who’s also had classified documents found in his possession.

READ MORE

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/06/01/trump-maintains-on-docs-00099841

image.png.32631c7884bfb20e2299a4f7060f6797.png

• Haha 2

Donald Trump and Fox News play it safe in town hall as network faces lawsuit

Donald Trump and Fox News played it safe on Thursday with a town-hall event in Iowa that swerved past the former US president’s election lies and liability for sexual abuse.

The uncharacteristic omissions were a striking contrast to Trump’s recent town hall on rival network CNN and likely a source of relief for both his own lawyers and those of Fox News.

In April, the beleaguered network agreed to pay Dominion Voting Systems $787m to avert a trial in the company’s lawsuit over its promotion of Trump’s debunked claims about the 2020 election.

READ MORE

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jun/01/fox-news-trump-town-hall-iowa

image.png.ef3e9540d109f65956b40fbb2e3c19e5.png

6 hours ago, Tug said:

I like to know if he sold any of the docs we all know how greedy he is now they can’t find the Iran attack doc quell surprise 

I don't think so. I think his theft of the documents was just his infantile way of expressing rage at being tossed out of office.

• Like 1