Brit’s killer safe in Oslo and will not be extradited to Thailand with local police taking on the case

webfact

22 hours ago, PoorSucker said:

Some years ago a Swedish - Iranian young man out on bail for murder got back to Sweden with his brothers passport.

Twitch... He got killed by his own family for allegedly converting to Buddhism before bail.

Family of killers.

15 hours ago, moskito said:

nah not really, witnesses are also the people heard him singing his Opera (not the first time  like another newspaper wrote) and people seeing him drinking  before or knowing him private. Thats all witnesses. The wife will not be very reliable for the lawyer, since she and the victim were related.

I said she was the only witness to the altercation. I stand by that. None of the other people you mention were witnesses to the actual fight between the two men.

Also, being related to a murder victim does not make someone an unreliable witness. She may not be totally unbiased but that doesn't mean she's unreliable.

Bullman's testimony that he was acting in self defence is the account that I would say is unreliable - especially given that it's contradicted by the physical evidence.

So I would say her testimony would be pivotal to the case and given the corroborating factors, will probably be extremely compelling to any judge or jury. 

Edited by GroveHillWanderer
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

He was reported as being hospitalised, so I'd guess, yes. Does it matter?

ohhh yeah right, poor dude needs hospital and medical treatment... i bet the wife of the victim would love to say the same about her husband. I saw the pictures of him before and after and thats prove, KARMA is a b1tch 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FarAway said:

I am 100% certain that you can give me 25 pictures of a white guy, 25 pictures of an Asian, 25 pictures of a black guy and 25 pictures of an Indian guy I will be able to categorize all of them correctly.

White, Asians, Black and Indians have very distinctive features by how you can differentiate them quite easily. You are absolutely delusional for whatever reason, maybe heavy leftist or something like that.

I think you're the one who's delusional. For instance, many people of white Southern European (Mediterranean) origin are almost indistinguishable from some Indian people.

As an example, here are pictures of two men taken at random from the internet. I can tell you that one at the top is Indian and the one at the bottom is Italian. I would defy anyone (who didn't already know that) to say that they could distinguish their respective ethnic origins with 100% certainty.

Screenshot_2023_0605_114301.png

Screenshot_2023_0605_114134.png

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, moskito said:
4 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

He was reported as being hospitalised, so I'd guess, yes. Does it matter?

ohhh yeah right, poor dude needs hospital and medical treatment... i bet the wife of the victim would love to say the same about her husband.

I wasn't commenting on whether he deserved sarcastic sympathy or not, I was simply posting what had been reported about why he wasn't in custody to the member who questioned it.

On 6/4/2023 at 10:05 AM, Pouatchee said:

FYI not off topic. Its called cause and effect. Trudeau is the cause and the effect is what results from having a loser leader like him. You havent live there long enough to understand my gripe. Maybe you should have stayed in ireland

try growing a pair of Canadian cojones. You share responsible for which political party is running the affairs of Canada. (in fact it is a loose coalition of NDP and Liberal parties). I have no time for people who do nothing and still blame their nation's state of affairs on others. Canadians are like their southern neighbours, except they are too polite to change the status quo. Ireland is special, because it rose up in rebellion and caste off the yoke of the British Empire, around abut 1916.  What did your forebears do, around the same time, except run whiskey down to Prohibition USA?  ????

4 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

I think you're the one who's delusional. For instance, many people of white Southern European (Mediterranean) origin are almost indistinguishable from some Indian people.

As an example, here are pictures of two men taken at random from the internet. I can tell you that one at the top is Indian and the one at the bottom is Italian. I would defy anyone (who didn't already know that) to say that they could distinguish their respective ethnic origins with 100% certainty.

You just proofed my point, because you can clearly see that none of them is ethnically British LOL. 

Please show me a picture of an ethnically British and an ethnically Indian and try to mix them up please.

4 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

1 hour ago, moskito said:

In Asia i can even tell you from wich Region the people are, its a difference between Chinese,  Japanese, Thai,  Vietnamese or Phillippine and Indonesian people.

Now I know you're just having a laugh. Even Asian people admit that they can't always tell which country a specific Asian person is from. In Thailand for instance, the entire ethnic origins of the Thai people are a matter of scholarly debate. For a start, you have a mixture of people of Chinese, Khmer, Malayan or other Asian country origin, along with the various hill tribes.

The history of South-East Asia is full of population migrations, invasions, subjugation of adjoining territories, shifting borders etc, leading to various amounts of mixing of the populations.

How many times for instance, has Thailand invaded or been invaded by Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam etc?

The answer is many, many times, stretching back over centuries. And every time one country invades another or the borders change, there is a mixing of the gene pool. 

On 6/3/2023 at 1:15 AM, GroveHillWanderer said:

His claims of self defence seem a little hard to credit when you consider all the evidence (and all the accounts of the crime apart from his) indicate that he broke into the other guy's room and killed him there - or injured him severely enough that he died shortly after.

Police found the British guy severely beaten and near death in his own room, and there was evidence that the door between the rooms had been broken down by Bullman when he forced his way into the family's room. 

It sure doesn't sound like self defence.

It just shows that quarreling with strangers is best avoided. You never know who you are dealing with. A simple noise complaint in a hotel and it cost someone their life. It sounds like they ended up in a fight to the death. 

In August 2019, Bullman, then 53 years old, admitted to choking Bajaj with a restraint hold during a fight that started over Bullman making too much noise in his hotel room. However, he maintained that the killing was accidental.

16 minutes ago, Smokey and the Bandit said:

Quite, Justice and Thai, just do belong in the same sentence!

We know in Thailand that 80% of the judiciary and police are corrupt?

Only 80%? 

21 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Now I know you're just having a laugh. Even Asian people admit that they can't always tell which country a specific Asian person is from. In Thailand for instance, the entire ethnic origins of the Thai people are a matter of scholarly debate. For a start, you have a mixture of people of Chinese, Khmer, Malayan or other Asian country origin, along with the various hill tribes.

The history of South-East Asia is full of population migrations, invasions, subjugation of adjoining territories, shifting borders etc, leading to various amounts of mixing of the populations.

How many times for instance, has Thailand invaded or been invaded by Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam etc?

The answer is many, many times, stretching back over centuries. And every time one country invades another or the borders change, there is a mixing of the gene pool. 

WHICH Asian people admit that and why are you considering them to be more fit in this area as i am Mr .Wisenheimer? Are you sometimes having difficulties not having the last word or with people knowing things, you do not? ... was just a  rhetorical question, dont bother and btw, it was off topic.  ????

12 hours ago, Harsh Jones said:

Umm it sounds like the Norway police are the ones letting him off. 

exactly, and i really  wondering where he had the Passport from if not from the Norwegian Embassy. Nowadays nobody travelling anymore with a faked PP that easy.  What do the guys think are the Cameras on entering Countries for, specially in Asia,  ever heard something of face recognition? 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Artisi said:

Only 80%? 

what are you saying? That every Policemen or Women in this country is corrupt? And what country you are coming from where it is different... or are just the prices higher? 
Really, most people constantly complaining about their guest country THAILAND should just pack and leave for the country they are coming from and where everything was much much better ???? ???? ???? 

... but hey, thats exactly why i dont read or write in THAIVISA or now ASEANNOW Forum anymore, to many frustrated ppl sitting all day long on their keyboard with no life at all. Go out, have fun, you dont need drugs or Alc for it. Buy yourself a Motorcycle and RIDE ????
really, how people can manage to write or comment close to 20,000 Times???? I am here since 2004 and do not have this number ???? ???? ????

Edited by moskito
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, moskito said:

but hey, thats exactly why i dont read or write in THAIVISA or now ASEANNOW Forum anymore

I am confused!

If you "dont read or write in THAIVISA or now ASEANNOW Forum anymore" who made the above post?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

I am confused!

If you "dont read or write in THAIVISA or now ASEANNOW Forum anymore" who made the above post?

Seems he's trying to catch up, 3 or so posts in a row, maybe he has spent too much time riding his motorcycle to post ????

• Like 1